Chapter 7

Playlist was over and I was exhausted I took over a billion of photos for Lacey and Lila.Lila seemed pissed of by me for some odd reason I mean I didnt do anything to her yet or now so like I fucking don't know what that fucker is thinking of.

•Skip back to playlist•

I heard Lila say to Jaden while he was taking a photo with him to avoid me bc im a psyhco.When I heard that I there was tears literally streaming down my face.I ran off dropping her phone.

•Still back to playlist but Jaden POV•

"That wasnt nice Lila,what the fuck!!U cant say things that arent true about ur sister esp when they are things like that" Lacey shouted at her.I noded and gone and get the rest of the gang what happend and they all went looking for Tess.

I found her sitting,back on the wall with tears streaming down her face.I didnt know what made her sister so fucked up and pissed but that was so fucking bitchy from her side.I called everybody over to where Tess was,Chase ran up to Tess hugging her Tess crying her eyes out into his chest and everybody crouding around her.I explained what happend,everybody wanted to brat the shit out of her but Tess disagreed.For the rest of the playlist time she just stuck around  us.

•Present tense now•

Knocking was on my door.I prayed that it wasnt Lila.I opened the door to see...LILA."Sorry I guess this 'psyhco doesnt want to talk to u" "Mother fucker,bitch,asshole!U kissed Chase!Ur dating him!Wtf Tess!Piss" "Im sorry but it just happend it just is how it is,don't act like all pissed coz ik that Eric cheated on me with u" She had her eyes wide open."How..." "I aint a dumb ass" "That aint tru fucker" I noded my head in dis agreement with her.

I saw Chase walking over.I could see him getting a little bit angry when he saw Lila.He kept walking."Im sorry,but this gorgeous girl has to go back inside with her BF now so bye"Chase said pissed of by her appearance "Oh hi Chase" "Don't talk to me pls"Chase exclaimed holding my hand interwining our fingers."AHHHHH U WILL REGRET THIS TESS,CHASE U WILL SEE HOW TESS HIS AN ASSHOLE AND UGLY BITCH NO WORRYS" she shouted now completely pissed and walked away.As soon she was out of sight I said "I love u so much that words cant explain...I never rlly felt about this to anyone..." He didnt answer he just kissed me,walking backwords closing the door behind us still kissing."Jump"he whispered in my ear,I do as im told and jump.Our lips reconnect.He slides his tongue to my bottom lip asking for enterance."Did u just..."I said laughed a bit."Maby I did maby I didnt"He said shrugging his shoulders.He slid his tongue again this time I let him in.He explored my mouth and then we thought for domiance.Ofc he won "Ha!I won" He shouted.I laughed.We kissed again.