Chapter 4

Hours went past and I told them about my sister and her bestie.It was getting Late at that point so everybody went to their room exept from Chase who decided to stay a couple of mins/hrs more.U didnt complain tho u were actually happy.

I was talking and I could'nt help it so I kissed his soft bright pink lips.To my suprise he kissed back.Our lips moving in sync a long passionate kiss.You pulled away "Wow...im so sorry I didnt mean to im so-" I got cut of by his lips conecting on to mine.It was started to get heated and we were still in the same place just kissing.

We pulled away and looked at eachother smileing "My sister and Lacey will kill me"I said "Fuck them at this point"He said back.I laughed and he did to."Will u be my gf?" Chase asked being super nervous.I noded and smiled,I didnt give a fuck about Lila and Lacey I would prefer being here with Chase now than thinking about them which gave me shivers.

Chase decided to go to his room."Do we tell them?" "Lets take risks" "I like that take one tommorow me and them are going  out they were being for u to come,wanna come?"Chase asked looking into my deep blue eyes." Sure ill tell the girl's im out,they don't give a fuck about where I am or where I go now,all they wanna know is hows Chase or everything about u" "Next time tell them im taken by this gorgeous girl named Tess"U blushed and kissed him in the cheek for a goodbye.

279 words sorry its short im doing this at 4am in the morning and my parents doesnt know ik awake so keep this quiet.