Chapter 10

•Tess' POV•
Today was the the way Anthony asked Avani out.Oh how much I wish for them to kiss🤣.Me,Addison and Avani are praying for them to date.Now uh that doesnt mean I don't want Addi and Bryce to date nuhuh.So after the date me and Avani are making up a plan for them to date😁.As everybody is going out today me and and Chase can have some time for eachother.Oh and if your not informed Chase decided to dye his hair.HE DO BE LOOKING HOT.Like ik for a fact that all his fam love him like that.The way they look at him.We still havent went online public.So yh.I normaly just stand out and watch everything with starbucks in my hand.And thats what im doing right now.Im watching them.I was focused on Payton.He was mouthing something but I don't understand.If ik him well tho,its probably swears.I was so focused I didnt see Avani,Mads,Nessa and Addison come over."Yo girlie!"I got snapped out of focus by Nessa."Yo hunny"I said back."Don't you need to be meeting everyone?"I asked."Well yh BUTTTTTT your so focused on something u all most dropped your starbucks"Mads said pointing to the starbucks in my hand.I looked over to it.I was so focused on Payton that I didnt even feel the starbucks in my hand,surprise its still in my hand rather than spilt on the floor."You wanna like hang out tommorow all 5 of us?" "YES DUHHH" Its quiet obvious that fans were missing the so I told them to go back and meet everyone.Honestly I didnt feel lonely and left out AT ALL.Its not like I was left the first time.My sister does that all the time and who the frick cares?But I wasnt left out rlly bc as soon as they left I felt a tap on my shoulder,from the one and only,Chase."Hi"I started."Hi"He continued while kissing me on the cheek."Im confused,I thought you don't wanna go online public until we will be with eachother for 2 months"I did a boy giggle.I could see he did something.And now im scared."Yes silly,but look around the room"I look around.The only people in here is the tiktokers.BOOM how much did I not pay attention is unreal.I slapped my head and laughed."Oh..."He chuckled.

------------------------------------------------------
Hii.So here is a update.Sordy it takes me so long.I just wanted to say that im SO OOOO jealous of Tess.I mean bruv she liked for like 2 days or so.I liked and STILL LIKE my crush for 5 YEARS and be fricking hates me😭😭😭😭😭😭🤣