Chapter 9

Im not bragging anymore.Lila has left playlist straight after she heard that Chase still doesnt like her and we got back together.Lacey and Lila and back besties.Lila is trying to get on with the fact that im with him but right now shes pissed as hell.Not gonna lie pretty cute from her side."Babe!"I heard Chase yell in consurn.I quickly get of the sofa and shout "Yes!?"I see Chase in the kitchen and walk over to him with worried eyes."Nothing rlly...just wanted to see if ur worried about me" "Fuck off😅" "U love me..."He kissed me and slipped his tongue in my mouth.I enjoyed the moment.3mins passed and I pulled away."Whats wrong?" Chase asked confused."There something called oxigen"I said trying to catch my breath.Chase was out of breath as well.He tryed leaning in but I disagreed to kiss him.He got super 'mad'and roughly kissed me.I could'nt I bursted out of laughter.We disconnected the kiss and leaned our foreheads against eachother.

Today we were all going out for a day off playlist.Chase gone back to his room to get ready and I got Addison to get ready with me.Me turned besties.I had a knock on my door.I saw Avani."Hiiiiii"I said."Hey!Um...do u mind if I ask u a question?" "Ofc not.Whats on ur mind?" "D-Do u know if Anthony has a crush on someone or maby is talking to someone?" "Yh looks like he's talking to this girl called Avaniiiii" She smiled I let her in.Me,Addison and Avani talked about boys and how could Avani get Anthony.It was easy.I didnt know Anthony soooo much but I him a little and know I mean its clearly shown that he likes Avani.The look on his face when he sees her is precious.

Another knock was heard.Addison opened the door.There he is Anthony himself."Hi Addi,is Avani in here?"Addison turned to face uś with a smile and then turned back around."Yes come in come in"he thanked her."H-hey A-Avani...would u like to come on a d-date with m-m-me?"He nearvously said.Me and Addi looked at eachother with a 'ohhhh yasss'look."Sure!I mean sure"she said more chilled out."Ill text u the time,date and place"She nodded and leaded him to the door."Bye!" we all shouted.He waved.

•Chase's POV•

I made heard about that Anthony and Avani are having a date tommorow and tommorow everybody will be out doing their own stuff so I thought ill spend that time with Tess.We will have some time for ourselfs.