Seonghwa

You try to catch your breath.Pain could be feel every inch of your body.Bruises and blood seems like a normal thing to you now.
Your legs tremble and you barely walk properly due to the pain that you dealing with.

"I TOLD YOU DONT EVER TALK TO OTHER MAN!" Jack yell while grabbing your hair harsh enough for you to go bald.

"I dont know him.He just asking for the directions.Please Jack stop.You hurting me" you beg him.He roll his eyes and drag you to the room.He roughly throw you to the corner of your room before unbuckle his belt and hit you with it.Stings of pain flows through your veint with every hit.

"THIS.IS.WHAT.YOU.GET.FOR.LYING." tears keep on falling.Jack grab his wallet and key before give you a death stare and slams the door leaving you alone.

Why did you change Jack?Why did you keep on hurting me? You hug your knees close to your chest and cry.You dated Jack for 5 months.Everything seems fine at first until he start to be very protective and over jealousy for some silly reason.He dont let you hang out with your friends and always hit you everytime his jealous consume his mind. Run Y/N.Stop being his punchbag.

"Im gonna leave you Jack." with the little strength that you have,you packs your stuff not leaving anything behind.It was quite windy out there but that doesnt stop you from saving yourself.You walks slowly with your luggage through Han River.Cold hit you hardly.You hiss everytime the pain hit you up.Your vision blur before everything turns black.

"Everything is fine.She just need rest.Her bruises need to be treat.You want to do it or-?" an unknown man voice wake you up but you decide to just pretend that you still sleeping.

"Its okay.I will do it.Its me who found her by the way.Thanks Mingi for checking her up.I hope i dont disturb your sleep." the deep voice man close the door before sit next to you.Iodin smells hit your nose and he carefully apply it to all your bruises.At first you were scared that he going take advantage at you since your bruises everywhere includes near your private part.But shockly he didnt.He really treat your bruises without even care much to touch you sexually.Without you realizes,you fall asleep.

"LET ME GO.PLEASE JACK PLEASE!" you struggle to let yourself out.You starts to kick everything until you feel someone hug you tightly and you wake up from your nightmare.

"Its okay miss.You are safe.Take a deep breath.No one is here to hurt you." your burst tears as you feel safe under this unknown man.He brokes the hug and looks at you before tie your hair into ponytail.

"W-who are you and what place is this? he smiles

"I'm Park Seonghwa and you are at my home.I found you near the Han River when you fainted.I decides to take you home with me since my friend is a doctor.Dont worry im not a bad guy." he said before clean up the mess that you made when you had the nightmare.

"Mind if i ask.But what are you doing out there with your luggage and all the bruises?" he back sitting next to you look so fine.You told him everything.Yeah it is strange to open up with a stranger but somehow you feel safe with him.

"That bastard should die at first place.Look Y/N,you can stay here.Dont worry.You are safe here." he hold your hands and smile. Should i say that he look handsome.Snap it Y/N.You nod.

"Good.Now let have breakfast.You need to gain energy and weight since you suffer enough till the part i could even see your bones." you chuckles and he drags you to the kitchen.

Few weeks passed by and all the time you with Seonghwa,you feel happy and safe.He takes care of you and always make your day.Unable to hide,you start to have a crush on him.He completely makes you forget about Jack.Today is Seonghwa birthday so you prepares everything to surprise him.You excitedly run to the door when you hear the door bell ring.

"You forgot your key again Seong-" your mind goes blank.You body start shaking.Why is Jack here?

"Hey Y/N,miss me baby?Ouh baby why you look so scared.Im here to pick you up." you step back when he walk to you.You fall.You constantly shakes your head. "Please go Jack.Leave me alone."

"I love you.WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!" he grabs your arm makes you stand up.Its hurt you a lot.You were scared and close your eyes.You could feel that Jack let go of your arm and when you open your eyes you see Seonghwa standing infront of you while Jack at the floor with blood at his corner lips.

"Dont touch my girl!" you were shock when Seonghwa said that.At the moment,the police arrive and Jack were under arrest for trepassing and violence act.

"Thanks Seonghwa again for saving me.I owe you a lot." he looks at you before come close to your ears.

"You dont have to.Everything that i do all because I Love You.I want to protect you and i wont let anyone hurt you anymore include me." You cry after hear his confession.

"May i?" his lips were just few inches away till you could feel his breath.You nod.He smile before kissing you softly.His arm wraps around your waist bringing you closer to him.

"Thanks Y/N.I love you" he pecks your lip.

"I love you too my saviour" and let just say you guys makeout that night and you were the happiest woman ever to have Seonghwa.