Mingi

"Just give me 7 days." Mingi roll his eyes. "Fine,you have 7 days.Make sure after that you dont show yourself infront of me" he said before leaving you alone at your share apartment.

I will go Mingi.Away from you.

Mingi and you was an item for more than 2 years.He is an idol while you are just a waiter at a coffee shop.You guys met each other when his company ordered a lot of drinks from your cafe for their mini fanmeeting.You accidentaly gave him wrong coffee and thats what made you guys friend and take a step futher.At first you are unsure since the status of Idol bugging you but Mingi assure you that everything goes fine.But this past few days Mingi changed.He treat you coldly and barely spent time with you.

"Lets break up." the words that you couldnt believe.He just said that.Today you were suppose to tell him something important but seems like things dont go well.

Let just spend this 7 days well.

Day 1
"Mingi lets go the arcade.I really want to go there." you plead to Mingi while he just look at his phone screen.You just put a bitter smile when he lazily went to his room to change. "Lets go" he said annoyingly.At the arcade,you try to ask him to join you play the games but he refused so it was just you alone.

Day 2
Today you decide to ask Mingi to accompany you to the Mall and buy some stuff.As usual he follow but he just keep on the mind "Im going just because of your 7 days.Cant wait for you to get lost from my life." he smirk before walking to one of the stores.Its hurt you a lot but you encourage yourself to be strong.Its okay,Y/N. Everything will end soon. At the store,you buy things for Mingi but you keep it from his aware because you gonna give it when everythings end.

(TIME SKIP)

DAY 7
Today.The last day you will spend your times as Mingi's girlfriend.You did everything that you wish to do with him in 7 days.Nearly everything except he doing it uninterestedly.You pack all of your stuff.Only let Mingi's little present and a letter from you at the bedroom.You heart sank thinking that you gonna leave everything.You heart ache.You hardly breathe but you know the reason why.You just wipe your tears and get ready to meet Mingi at the garden.The same place where you guys dated.You chose that place purposely because where is start let it end there too.You look at the house with all the memories you had,you close the door and take a deep breath.Goodbye Memories.

"So literally you have 4 hours before today end.Anything?" Mingi said with his deep voice.Weirdly this time he dont sound cold at all.He looks at the stars.You look at him.For the last time.His eyes,his nose and his soft lips,you gonna miss it.

"Mingi,thanks for everything." he looks at you while raising his eyebrows.
"Only that you going to say huh?I hope you get a better life and remember .NEVER.COME.TO.MY.LIFE.AGAIN." he said with a serious tone.

"I will" he smirk before getting up to go away but you hold his wrist before everything really gonna end.He looks at you.

"I love you Mingi" the true and sincerity words come out from your lips.Not getting any response you let him go.Hearing his footsteps away makes tears finally falls.Again your heart ache and you struggle to breath.You holds your finger where your promise ring  at that Mingi gave.You smile before your vision start to blur and everything turns black.

(3rd POV)

"I broke up with her.So,Manager please dont hurt her." Mingi said before end the calls.He cry.Actually Mingi was being forced to break up with Y/N by his company.They thought that Y/N gonna ruin his company image if one day his relationship with Y/N being reveal by Dispatch.So they threaten him to break up with Y/N or else they gonna hurt Y/N.Knowing he has no choice so he did.He end everything with Y/N eventho he loves Y/N so much. "I love you too Y/N". he said before drive back to home.Thats is when he receive a call from Y/N bestfriend,Emilia.

"Mingi,please come to Han Seok Hospital now." he cant ask much as Emilia end the calls right away.Feeling uneasy he make his way to the hospital.

"Hey Emilia,why did you ask me to come here?" she looks at him with teary eyes.Knowing something is not right,his heart starts beating fast.Emilia about to say something when a doctor approach them.

"Are you perhaps related to Miss Y/N?" the doctor ask and look at both of them.

"Y/N is an orphanage.Im her bestfriend." the doctor nods before letting a sigh.

"The tumor had grows till it block her heart.She knew about it but she refuse to seek treatment.The reason why the tumor grows rapidly inside her body.Im sorry but she is gone" the doctor said before leaving Emilia and Mingi mourning over their loved ones.

"No way you gone.Why did you keep it secret." Mingi shook his head not wanting to believe it.He looks at Y/N pale body.He hold her fingers.It cold and rough.He hug Y/N body tightly hoping that it was a dream.

Mingi looks around the apartment.He walks weakly after back from Y/N grave.His heart feel empty as he miss her presence.He stop when he saw a gift box at the bedroom.He take it and tears drop  he open the letter on top of the box,

FOR MY LOVE MINGI
When you read this maybe im gone from your life as you wish.Mingi,i dont know where is my mistakes but believe me that i dont hate you.Maybe it just i dont deserve you,but thanks for everything.Thanks for making me the happiest woman when im your girl.I hope that you take care of yourself.Dont overwork yourself.I wish that you will be a succesfull idol.Trust me,till my last breath the only thing that i never regret is the facts that I love You.
Maybe in another life i will be your girl.
Goodbye my baby boo

From your little girl

Mingi cry out loud.He open the gift and it was a sketch of Mingi and a potrait of them smile happily.

"After all i did,you still love me.How i wish you were here baby.I miss you and im sorry for hurting you.It was me who dont deserve you.It was me.Park Y/N , i will wait for you in another life.At that time i hope you will be my girl.No one take you down,I promise.Rest in Peace my angel". Mingi said while hugging the potrait before fall asleep.