San

"Y/N,does anyone ever told you that you have such a pretty eyes?Its like your eyes is so calm and could makes those person that looks at you melt right away." you roll your eyes before softly hit San neck.

"Stop being such flirty.You know i wont fall into the trap" only receiving a smirk from San.He comes close and your lips just a inch away from him.

"Well,said the ones who actually mine." he said before he kiss you softly.

"It just because you are lucky to have me." he smile before hugs you.

"I bet i am the luckiest person in the world to only have Choi Y/N as my girl." you starts to blush.San notice it and he pinch your cheeks.

"Aigoo,my girl blushing.So cute" you just chuckle. San really knows how to make you smile.Okay you admit,he dont even need to try hard to make you smile because he is sweet enough.

"San,i need to go to the restroom.Can you buy for me ice cream at the corner shop." you said breaks the hug.He pouts and whining.

"What if anyone try to take you away from me?Im scared" you giggles while pat his head.

"Dont worry,no one will take Choi Y/N from Choi San.That if they want to end up at the hospital because Shiber will bite them." and that makes San pout even more till you could just tie his mouth.

"Why must Shiber bite them when i could do that." you guess the reason why you love San because his cuteness is too hard to resist.

"Alright fine.You will beat their ass.You are my hero right.Now dear my hero please get the ice cream before i bite you." you said while acting like going to bite him.

"Oh oh I better run" he said before kiss your cheeks and run to the ice cream shop.You smile before make your way to the  restroom.

You fix your clothes before make your way out from the restroom.You were heading to the shop while your eyes finding for your love when a man stops you.

"Hey beautiful,all alone?" he said while his eyes looking all over your body.

"None of your business.Now please get out from my way because i need to go." you said politely but this rude man just smirks before his hand wraps around your waist tighly.You try to release from his arm but he is too strong.

"Wow such a brave lady.Why dont we have some fun." his hand make way to your butt.He about to drag you somewhere when someone stop him and punch him right away.That man falls to the ground.

"Why dont you leave me and my girlfriend alone before i drag you to a place which you will regret for being such a useless man here." San said before act like he going to punch the man again.The man said sorry and run for his life.

"You okay baby?Did he hurt you?Ah i should just kill that man" San said when he saw your teary eyes.You hug him which makes him hug you back.

"Shh its okay.Im here.Your hero is here" San said while rub your back calming you down.You smile before brokes the hug.

"Thanks my hero" you said while he wipes your tear away.

"Aww dont cry.You know i hate it when you cry.I told you right?I will always protect you?" he smiles before showing off his biceps.

"Look my biceps could kill all the man out there.And maybe the girls too " he winks.You give him a death stare and he chuckles.You pouts.

"Choi Y/N,im Choi San just kidding.How could i hurt my love" you still ignores him but not when he start to do aegyo.

"San is sad.Y/N dont want to friend with San." he said while fake crying which makes you laugh.The moment you laugh,he laughs too.

"Yeay my Y/N is back.I know you wont ignore me because you love me" you roll your eyes before you open your mouth to say

"That because you are lucky to have me"
"That because im lucky to have you"

you laugh when he said the same thing too.He smiles when he hear your laugh and give a kiss at your cheeks.You blush.

"Wait,where is my ice cream?" you said to only see San face change panickly.

"Dont tell me-" you couldnt finish your words when he start to run away from you.

"Well you taking a lot of time so i ate everything" the only thing he said while you still chasing him.

"YAH CHOI SAN!!!" he laugh and while turn around before make a face.                *CATCH ME IF YOU CAN*