14

once we arrived home we took everything out of the bags and put them away.

"i'll make popcorn," serenity said. they all chatted about a bunch of random things while i sat there thinking about everything. i mean yes i like nick, like i wouldn't have had a whole acc for him but he has a whole girlfriend and dosent care about me like that. we couldn't even have a friendship. we bonded here and there but it always ended with us not talking. our whole 'friendship' with the boys was confusing, we only talked on instagram and never actually like facetimed on it. ( that's an option for those who don't know ) i sighed, getting up.

"are you okay dia?" elena asked. i nodded, helping put things away. "it's fine, i can do it."

"no it's okay, i should help." i insisted. i started opening the candy bags when elena grabbed them from me.

"you're clearly upset, go sit down i can handle it." she pointed towards her couch. instead of arguing with her i agreed. i sat on the couch, zoning out. the words sent by the boys kept popping into my head, there was no way they'd want to be with a fan. there's no way they'd even consider it.

my phone buzzed, startling me a bit. i stared at the glowing screen, a dm.

eyesoffmara

eyesoffmara : thought i'd send you this just in case.

eyesoffmara : *video*

notlydia : not quite sure what's happening in it, please explain.

eyesoffmara : it's alexys and some dude at a club kissing, they went out back like 20 minutes later. i didn't want to leak it bc i don't want hate, but sending this to you was the first thing that came up.

notlydia : okay thanks, you'll stay anon.

eyesoffmara : oh and i love you and the girls! i wasn't expecting you to even respond 🥺.

notlydia : we respond as much as we can, lots of love from us to you. 🖤.
___________________________________

well this took an unexpecting turn, this has to have been before today. she wasn't wearing that and it's also 6pm there's no way she'd club rn. i contemplated sending it, but soon after decided not to. what am i gonna do?

___________________________________

pls show some love to @ eyesoffmara on ig for letting me user her user!! 🖤.