21

Recap : "Can we talk?"

His voice was shaky coming out, I sighed thinking about this most likely being the last time I'd ever see Brandon again. I turned back around and nodded, he lets out a sigh of relief and walks to the studio, I follow shortly.

We sat in silence for almost 2 minutes before he said something.

"Uhm.. so how have you been?" He asks.

I scoffed.

"Nothing really happens in a month, and if that's all you wanted to ask then I should get going." I replied, I got up quickly before he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "Let me go," I pleaded.

"I'm not done talking," he said in a monotone voice. I sat back down, trying to make it quick so that I could leave and finish packing. "I just want to say sorry for hurting your feelings, I know I said I would've ended things with maggie but it isn't that easy." he sighs, i know he's genuinely sorry but that doesn't cut the fact that he hurt and lied to me.

"Isn't easy? How is it hard to break up with someone if you don't love them? Or if you don't even hang out with them? You are always at my house or with me almost everyday for as long as we were 'together.' You don't stay with someone unless you love them." I yell. He flinches when I get up, I pace around the room but sit back down when I realize. "You love her don't you? After you told me you didn't. After you told me you wanted to be with me, you still love her?" My throat had gone dry and this point, I couldn't face him. I've been lied to so many times I don't even know why I trusted him.

"It's not like that," he whispers loud enough for me to hear. He reaches for my hand but I get up before he could make contact with it.

"It's exactly the way it is," I grab my purse and start to walk off. "Don't make another girl fall if you aren't going to catch them," I mumble before officially walking off. I slam the front door and get into my car.

On my way back I couldn't help but think about everything. He didn't make me sad or cry anymore, i was left with feeling mad. I don't blame him though, he has a girlfriend with millions of followers and who has the looks of a damn model. I also shouldn't have done anything with him while he had a girlfriend, it isn't fair to her or myself.

I walked inside and into my room, I layed on my bed overthinking per usual. I was supposed to be packing but i felt so mentally drained to even get up and eat. I could hear my phone buzzing but decided to let it die.

——

Likes - 23,726                                     Comments - 837

xox.elena - it's not like that..

Comments have been disabled.

________________________________
heheh- I'm back 😗