20

( not proof read )
Pov / Elena

The sad part about all of it is that not only did I fall so hard, but he went back to the same person who he said he'd never go back to. He came and left, just like he said he wouldn't. I was scared going into this relationship and what do you know, all guys are the same. They all lie..

Besides from being sad the girls and I basically put our lives on the line by deciding to buy a house way out of our price range. But I guess it's a yolo type thing. I had finished packing half my closet and saw that the other half mainly consist of brandons belongings. I sighed at the fact that I could still feel and smell him everywhere, on my bed, on my clothes. Everywhere. I grabbed a box and put all his stuff in there, my hands shook at the fact that this may be the last time I ever face him. I taped the box close and write his name on it.

I grabbed my phone and text the familiar number.

Brandon </3

you home?

Yeah whatsup?

Dropping your stuff off, be there in 20.

I didn't let him respond before I got up and grabbed the box, walking to my car. I dropped the box in the back and went over to the front, starting the car.
The drive wasn't bad, at least I thought. As I drove closer to the house my heart began to race, this familiar home is right in front of me. I park and get out, getting his box. I walk up to the door and let out a big breath before knocking. It took almost a minute before I was met with the guy I would've been kissing all right now. He looks at me with a sad face before and I put in a smile in return. Never let a guy see your worst, I remind myself.

"Uhm here, this should be all of it." I say. He watches my place the box down, not saying a word.
I stand back up and expect something from him, but as we stand in silence I decide it was time to leave. I walk over to the door ready to go as I finally heard that voice I missed.

"Can we talk?"

___________________________________
Short but I wanted to get something out bc I've been on a break.. <3