19

( not proof read )

Serenity's POV /

Im not going to act like i dont care, he fucked me up. Made me feel a certain way then called me a hoe. If anything he was a man hoe, has the nerve to call me a hoe when I didn't talk to any guys when we were "talking". He's been hitting my phone up constantly, i have yet to respond. Most of his messages are asking how i am or if we could meet up. Me being stubborn had no intention on answering.

I had came back from work, I mean who else is gonna pay these bills. The girls and I offically moved to LA last week. It had almost been seven months since that day with the boys, Brelena 'isnt' a thing anymore because mr.arreaga didn't want to break up with maggot, yet. Elena was devastated but she said  "im not going to wait around for someone who says they want to be with me, but is with someone else" Brandon has been posting sad shit since their "breakup" three months ago.

Jaylani, Zion, Nick and Lydia still dont talk. They bumped into each other here and there but never spoke. I guess Elena was the only one with "progress". Brandon and maggie were still "going strong". Nick and Alexys looked like they were also doing fine, Edwin and tiffany just hit 7 months. As you can tell everyone was doing great.

The girls and I were going to find a house to live in together, which we'd hope to move into in 3 months, but for now we'd still have to pay our apartment bills. I put on my shoes and walk to my uber, we decided to just meet at the place. The house was huge, averaging about 800k. The girls and I walked around, seeing each room and the amount of bathrooms. There was five bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Perfect.

"I like this place," Lydia says. I nod in agreement

"But our budget was 600k this is way to expensive," Elena reminds. We all look at eachother with sad faces and get ready to tell the women we werent going to take it.

"why dont we just yolo it?" Jaylani said. I couldn't tell if she was for real or not, but i was here for it, although we are broke. "Lets put as much money we can at once, then as we earn more we can split the rent."

"I dont see anything wrong with that," i agree. We look at eachother, thinking about what we were about to do.

"You guys sure?" Elena asks. Jayani and i nod, leaving lydia.

"Lets do it," Lydia says. We all cheer like idiots and make our way to the lady.

"We'll take it," i smile. She smiles back and tells us everything we need to know. Is this the beginning of a new era for us? A new home, same friends. Lets forget everything and show the world what theyre missing.

_______________________________________________________________________________

this sucks, no KAPP. but im bummed out, i broke my phone :(((((.