17

( not proof read )

I woke up hearing the alarm I had set previously to make sure I'd wake up before 3. I heard groans coming from my left meaning I had also woke up jason.

"Sorry if I woke you," I apologized. I got up, walking to my dresser to get a pair of sweats. Luckily today the girls and I weren't going anywhere, such as visiting a new place or just hanging.

"Nah, i was gonn have to wake up eventually anyways." He says, he gets up and goes into the bathroom leaving me to quickly take off my shirts and put on my sweats. Once the fabric made it pass my ass I went to the kitchen, looking for a quick snack. I had finally got my hands on something, a family sized bag of chips and a arizona. I sat in the living room finishing up season 2 of greys anatomy.

"Ooo what you watching?" Jason asked walking into the living room with nothing but sweats. He took the seat next to me, laying his head on my lap.

"Greys anatomy," I replied. After being full from the snacks I put it down in the table and sat back. We both sat in silence watching the last episode of that season. My fingers worked their way into his hair, massaging his head. He laughed with satisfaction.

"That feels nice," he says. The scruff from his chin tickles my thigh causing me to laugh along. After our small laughing sesh, i tug his hair super hard. He jolts up wincing.

"Ow what was that for??" He holds his head, his facial expression shown with agony.

"I don't know," I shrugged. He gives me a look before he pushes me down, laying on me while he faces the ceiling.

"Aye fatty get off of me," I whine. He stays still, it was almost like he was applying more pressure. I try getting up, only for him to raise his upper body, pushing me back down.

"Say sorry," he said. I lay there contemplating whether or not to give in, I mean the oxygen in my small ass body was running out.

"Okay dumbass, I'm sorry." I said, losing breath. He gets up and laughs at how red I am.

"I hate you," i whine again. He was about to say something when my phone buzzed. I checked it being suprised by the messenger.

___________________________________