5 ( quite long)

Q/N this isn't a request but I want a story line so the girl is called diamanté (pronounced diamontay)
****************
Storyline
Diamanté is a good girl at school but she can be loud but it's not often anyone sees it and is Nash's girlfriend who is the complete opposite to her. Everyone tells Nash to dump diamonte but he won't as he loves her.

diamanté's POV.
I was walking Down the corridor to my second lesson at school when I saw my boyfriend Nash he kissed my cheek.

"Hey babe." He said.

"Hey aren't you going to lesson?" I
asked i kissed his cheek and he smiled.

"Nope not yet but later yes." He replied, he took my hand and held it.

"You really need to get your grades Nash." I told him but he never listens.

"Skip class with me." Nash said leaning against me so I was leaning against the wall he kissed me and I kissed back then I pulled away.

"You never kiss me." He said.

"I just did." I said.
"Yo Nash you comin." Cameron called to Nash I kissed Nash once then pulled away, I said bye then went to my lesson while Nash went off with his mates.

I was in maths class when my phone went off in my pocket, I looked at my phone under the desk and I had a message from Nash.

From Nash baby💞
Meet me by your locker Now. I love you xx

I put my phone back in my pocket And didn't pay attention to the message then after 5 minutes I got bored so asked the teacher if I could go to the toilet.

I went to my locker to find Nash standing against it,

"I didn't think you'd come." He said kissing my cheek.

"I got bored." I told him I leaned against my locker and Nash stood in front of me, he leaned down and kissed me and I kissed back then pulled away.

"You never kiss me." Nash said like he had said earlier.

"I just did." I answered him.

"Yeah but you never take it out with me, like for a long time." He said.

"Yes I know." I smiled awkwardly.

"Why don't you babe." Nash told me.

"Because I'm scared." I honestly told him.

"Scared of what I won't hurt you." Nash said he took my hand and held it.

"I'm scared to turn you on Nash." I explained.

"To tur- what why? He asked.

"Because i did it to my old boyfriend and he made me have sex with him and I was a virgin and wasn't ready and I couldn't get out of it and the next day he broke up with me for no reason. Your first time is supposed to be special but mine wasn't . I explained to Nash and sighed

"Babe I would never make you do anything with me if you didn't want to I would never make you bc that's wrong I love you and would make everything special. Nash said hugging me.

He leaned down and kissed me once "you gotta trust me." He said leaning down again, he kissed me and I kissed back but this time I didn't pull away I ran my hands through Nash's hair making him moan then I quickly pulled away and looked down to see if I had turned him on.

"Babe don't worry." Nash told me kissing me again I kissed back then pulled away.

"I gotta go back to class." I told him.

"Okay miss loves school." Nash teased and I lightly smacked him.

"Hey don't take the piss, I can be bad." I winked at him.