4 not going all the way

Me and Nash were talking about out future together,

"We'll be together forever." Nash told me.

"Forever? I said.

"Forever." He answered, he leaned down and kissed me softly, I kissed back and deepened it and Nash moaned.

"How do you do this to me?" Nash asked biting his bottom lip.

"I've got magic you didn't know I have." I winked at him and he smiled.

"Oh I do now." He answered seductively then he leaned and kissed me again,

"I love you." He said between kisses.

"I love you to." I smiled.

Nash kissed me passionately and felt me up and down which made me shiver, I put my hands through his on point 😉 hair and tugged a little bit, Nash linked his fingers with mine and I could feel the love he was giving, ive never done this before and was a virgin so I wasn't really sure what to do but I did what I've seen in movies and pulled away, I saw that Nash was turned on so I pulled at his jacket to take it off but he stopped me.

"Babe I know you've never done this before okay." He said deeply and smiled.

"Yeah I know." I said biting my bottom lip.

"This, this is just fun we don't need to be serious, I want your first time to be special." Nash told me.

I loved that he was holding himself off so my first time was special.

"Yeah I understand." I answered

"And you need to be certain you want me to be the one to do it with, I want it to be perfect for you babe because I love you."
Nash kissed me once then I leaned and kissed him once back and he smiled.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too babe c'mon imma take you out." He said so we went out.

1 month later.

"Nash." I said nervously.

"Yeah babe." He answered.

"I think I'm pregnant."

A/N OKAY SO ILL UPDATE SOON ILY GUYS SM REQUESTS ARE OPEN,
Okay bye luvs 😘