18 sad

It's stuck in my head even after 5 years
The day I lost him
My saviour
My love
My other half
My Nash

It was 7pm he was supposed to be back at 6:30 I thought he was maybe late or had gone a bit further than usual but now I know but now I know he didn't.

He took our daughter out for a walk she was 3 at the time.

He took her everyday without fail after his full day at work working from 5 in the morning until 5 in the evening with people who he didn't get along with though he never complained not once did he complain he just got on with it but that's how he was no matter what pain he was in he never told anyone.

I remember I was making dinner I think it was some kind of pasta thing he always said how much he loved my cooking although he'd always ask if I needed help.

My phone called and I answered it where his voice cracked in pain.

"Come to me." He said and I heard our daughter screaming to him I knew something wasn't right.

I asked him what he meant but then the line went dead.

I dropped all what I was doing and I went out in the dark to find him

I looked in all the places that he might of gone then just before giving up I found him.

He was lying on the floor surrounded by blood.

"DADDY." Our daughter shouted to him but he didn't answer, I got down on the floor with him and I asked him to stay with me.

"Please stay with me Nash, I need you." I told him.

I called an ambulance and they took him to hospital where obviously I went.

My friend took out daughter back to her house to let me stay with him.

I lay by his side and he looked at my one last time with those eyes which I swear I'll never forget and he knew yes he knew his time had come so early but he knew it was time to say good bye.

One tear slid down his cheek I don't know whether it was from the pain that he was in or he was crying because he knew what was to come.

"I-
He tried to say but he couldn't finish his sentence.

His glossy eyes kept falling in and out of conciseness until the they went dead so did the life line so did his life

I panicked and tried to wake him I called his name and I told him to stay I told him that he couldn't give up on me, but although he had gone and I was just starring at no longer the love of my life I heard his voice.

"I haven't given up on you baby." He said.
"Life gave up on me."

At that's always when I come out of the flashback I can remember no more I can't bare to remember any more and nothing has been the same since.

Our daughter is now 8 and her eyes remind me just of her dad, she knows when I'm thinking about him even at her age and I bet that she can also remember the whole day she comes and comforts me all the time.

"Nash loves you mom." She says and it all starts again me thinking of the day I lost him
My saviour
My love
My other half
My Nash

He got stabbed by a man who is now locked up.
An innocent day
An innocent place
An innocent time
My Nash got killed at the wrong time
And I'll never forget, I'll never forget a single moment of it for the rest of my life.

A/N I cried writing this 😭❤️

I'll update soon 😭😭