alone place: mark lee (pt.2)

before i could say anything else the bus arrived and mark and i went in and scanned our cards, we made our way deeper into the bus to get a seat and eventually we found one.

we sat down and settled my suitcase so that it wasn't uncomfortable for either of us, the fight with eunji got me really tired as it was just both of us repeatedly yelling at each other nonstop. i started drifting off to sleep and mark noticed that, he made sure my head wasn't hitting anything nor my neck would be in any pain.

"y/n-nie you can wake up" mark gently woke me up as we arrived to our stop, i quickly got up and grabbed my suitcase a long with marks hand in excitement.

the both of us got out of the bus and walked through the bushes to get to the swings, at this time it was 5 pm and the sun was setting. i placed my suitcase and ran to the swings before mark could, "YAH Y/N!" mark laughed while he chased after me. mark caught me before i could go any further into the swings, but instead of just grabbing my hand. he grabbed my waist and pulled me into a tight hug, "i could stay like this all day" mark giggled with his face nuzzled in my neck i played with his hair as he pulled me closer.

"markkk can we go to the swings now?" i asked him while still playing with his hair, instead of saying anything or humming in response he carried me and placed himself on one of the swings with me on his lap. mark giggled again as he let go of the hug to see me flustered and embarrassed, he held my hand and tried to look at me from below since i put my head down in embarrassment. "awhhiee is y/n embarrassed?" he teased as he continued to laugh even more, i laughed with him as i hid my head in his neck and smiled. just as i was about to say anything marks phone rang, while his phone rang i looked up at the pretty sky with a gradient from red to yellow, it was truly beautiful, "yo johnny what's up?" he answered, mark put the phone on speaker "SOO DID YOU TELL HE—" johnny said while mark hung up the phone. "what was that about?" i teased him, mark started getting redder and redder as he grabbed his phone to message johnny while i was still on his lap.

(mark's pov)
y/n's been my crush since the day i met her, the way her hair flows down and the way the way light reflects from her beautiful eyes , she's very ethereal and i'm thankful for every moment i've had with her. i'm going to confess my love for her, unless johnny hyung does it for me. you gotta love those embarrassing friends who've been with you through thick and thin, "y/n? can i tell you something?" i asked her while smiling like an idiot. "fuck, mark you never take anything seriously" i mumbled to myself, "i—" i was about to say until johnny hyung sent me a text.
'johnny hyung 😎: ill pick you guys up i wanna be there when you tell her ;"))'
"this guy i swear" i chuckled as y/n gave me a confused look.

"c'mon let's go" i smiled while i gave y/n one more hug before i let her off my lap, "ooo where are we going?" y/n asked. i know it sounds weird but i got lost in her eyes for a second there, "mark what the fuckkk" i thought to myself as i grabbed y/n's hand and suitcase as we made our way through the bushes to get to the bus stop.
we waited for 5 minutes and before i was gonna call johnny again, his car arrived. "mark!!" johnny yelled as we made our way into the car, "hey y/n did he tell you—" johnny got cut off by me screaming. "dude what the fu—" he got cut off again "O-OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY UHM LETS PLAY SOME MUSIC" i yelled awkwardly, "mark are you okay? you're sweating" she said while she cupped my cheeks in her hands, "u-uhm y-yea it's just h-hot" i managed to get out without blurting our something stupid "hot my ass, the ac is on max" johnny smirked at me through the mirror as he was driving to my apartment.

shortly we arrived to my apartment complex, i grabbed y/n's suitcase and helped her out of the car. "STAY SAFE YALL AND MARK DONT FORGET" johnny yelled out of his car window,

we walked inside the building and made our way into the elevator. everything was smooth and no one bothered us until we reached my floor, the 3rd one. "yoo mark she's hot, you know her?" my neighbor came up to y/n and i. i stood in front of her defending her against him, "jackson stop" (a/n: this isn't a wattapad ff without jackson ;") i stopped him from getting any closer to her. i glare at him for a few seconds and then someone passed by.

(back to y/n's pov)
"e-eunji" i stuttered as she appeared, i hid behind mark holding his hand as tight as i could. "oh look it's the loner" she chuckled, i had enough with her bullshit and decided to put her back in her place. "oh look it's the bitch who has a new guy every week" i rolled my eyes, she gasped while mark and jackson chuckled. "well i found a better roommate than a bitch like you" she tried downgrading me, "oh is she a whore for alcohol like you?" i chuckled. she looked annoyed, she lifted her hand to slap me. as she was about to slap me i stopped her hand and gripped it tight, she winced when i didn't even grasp on her wrist that tight. i pushed it out of my way and snickered, "i almost feel sorry for you" as i walked off leaving her in shock.

"y/n are you okay?" he asked me while pulling me into a hug, "i don't know mark, am i actually a loner?" i started tearing up not realizing. "y/n you aren't a loner, you have me, johnny hyung too as well as so many more people" he smiled while pulling me closer.

a few moments of silence passed until we heard some screaming, by screaming i mean fangirling. "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I SHIPP" i heard jackson yelp from side with johnny beside him with excitement on his face, "johnny?" i asked while breaking from the hug. "i made jackson hit on you cause i wanted to see marks reaction" johnny laughed along with jackson. mark sighed in relief and looked at me with those puppy eyes of his, "y/n i have to get something off my chest..." he said quietly while looking down. i blushed and i could see johnny along with jackson fangirling in the back, i rolled my eyes gaining my focus back on mark. "i—" mark was about to say until johnny cut him off  "THIS IS NOT A KDRAMA SO CUT TO THE CHASE AND TELL HER YOU LIKE HER" johnny yelled in frustration, mark put his head down in embarrassment thinking that i didn't return his feelings, well damn was he wrong. i pulled him into a tighter hug and looked at him whispering "i love you too" while smiling like an idiot. the both of us leaned closer to each other for a kiss until we were interrupted by no one else but jackson. "EWWW GET A ROOM ARENT YOU GUYS MOVING INTO THE SAME APARTMENT?" jackson freaked out as the rest of us burst out with laughter.

"i'm glad you decided to stop by the coffee shop before going to your alone— wait no, our special place"

(a/n: i'm so sorry this took a while i lost motivation but i'm back on track now :>)