Joining the ninja academy in the Hidden Leaf?

~~Hokage pov~~

"Lord Hokage it's Tenten and Kiwayo." Tenten knocked on the door as said.

"Come in." This was interesting I had looked at them a couple times throughout yesterday with my crystal ball. The one jutsu Kiwayo had done with the sword had been interesting. It was a B rank jutsu and could possibly be an A rank.

"Lord Hokage as far as where Kiwayo should be placed. I think she should be placed with the graduating class. They don't graduate for six more months making this the perfect chance for her to gain the skills she needs. She knows a powerful jutsu but other than that her skills are lacking. She fairly close to being prepared to graduate. A lot of the simple stuff was skipped when she was being trained." Tenten pulled a small notebook out of her pocket and ripped a page out. "These are the statistics for her scores of course I didn't administer a written test. You would have to do that yourself." She handed me the paper.

"Hmm, these are decent scores. Really close to what I would expect from a genin. Alright we'll send her to the academy tomorrow." I looked at one of the Anbu at my side. "Send for Iruka."

"Yes, Lord Hokage." The Anbu disappeared to go do his job. Another Anbu appeared where the other one was. Taking his previous position. Not that I needed it. I'm the hokage.

"So, i'm starting tomorrow?" Kiwayo questioned.

"Yes, Kiwayo. Don't worry I'll have someone pick you up. Since it's your first day." I assured her. She was a bit nervous.

"Okay." She seemed content here. She was more relaxed and less on edge than when I first met her.

"You can go home Kiwayo." I gave the little girl a smile. I saw the Anbu watching her outside of the window. I gave him a nod as to thank the ninja.

"Bye, Lord Hokage-chan." I sweat dropped at the -chan it was embarrassing. One of Anbu behind me chuckled silently. Kiwayo left before I began talking again I followed her chakra signature out of the building.

"Tenten, how is Kiwayo doing?" I asked her.

"When I put her in a genjutsu with me dying she said 'not another, not again. I don't want to see another person die. There have been too many already.' She had a indescribable sad look on her face before she began crying. Her parents are dead. She also comments she had no friends. I'll let you draw your own conclusions. To say the least it is troubling

"I wonder what that means. Her parent are dead. Perhaps she watched them die?"

"I got the feeling that it was more people but that is probably true also."

"This makes me wonder what her past is." I know she is not a threat, the investigation unit made sure of that, but I can't help wonder what happened to her.

"Didn't you have someone investigate her mind?"

"I did but I don't like knowing what people have been through it they're are not a threat. She will tell me if she want to." If your not a threat or a potential threat I don't care what's in their mind. She is a special case. Since she is so young and a ninja I decided to let her stay but one can never be too careful. This jutsu of hers could be a potential threat to the village. For now I don't know time will help.

"Oh, I guess that's good."

"Anything else?"

"That's the major thing. I will send in a type written report about the last two day soon."

"Thank you,Tenten. You are dismissed." With that Tenten left. She left quietly. I started to work on some paperwork. Paperwork is the enemy of all hokages. After that Iruka arrived.