Meeting people in the Hidden Leaf?

We walked into the barbecue place my mouth was watering. it reminds me of the one time...

I had finished one of my missions early I was walking back to the base at a leisurely pace. It it was winter but i wasn't cold. I was passing through a smallish town. On the corner there was a little boy probably not much older than I was at the time. So about sevenish.

"Barba-question!!!!"  He had made a mistake it was Barbecue not Barba-question. I looked up at the title of the restaurant.  It said Barba-question. He was shouting the title of the restaurant. I anime fell. I continued on my way. I had a little extra money to spend somewhere. "Miss, come to Barba-question we have the best barbecue in town without a question." It was no doubt the only Barbecue place in town I thought to myself. The place seemed familar. I wonder why?

"Sorry I don't have enough money."  He silently reached out and handed me a coupon. My eyes widened. They had meat in there. I almost never got meat. They almost always feed me supplements and vegetables. I looked at the money in my hands. I think I had enough. The aroma of the barbecue restaurant. Was coming at me like a wave. I caved at that point and headed inside. The boy smiled at me. As I went inside.

"Seat yourself anywhere." I picked a small booth in the corner.

"Sir, I've never been to a barbecue place before! How does this work?"

"Oh so this is your first time." He gave me a smile. He had grey hair and his eyes crinkled as he smiled. He seemed like a happy person. He came over to me. There was only one more person in the restaurant. I didn't take much note to him." Here's a menu." He handed me a menu and flipped on the stove in the table. "Pick whatever you want. When you have decided call me over. I'll bring it to you. Then you cook it. By that point the stove should be warmed up." He pointed to a timer. "You cook the meat for 3 minutes on each side and you cook the vegetables for three minutes even."  He brought he a bowl of rice. At that point I was still deciding.
 (A/n this could be the wrong way you cook barbacue. Just guessing.)

"Sir, I'm ready!" I waved my hand in the air.

"I'll be there in a second." He was talking to the other customer. He wrapped up his conversation and headed over.

"I would like the double beef, zesty chicken, and the tender vegetables." He quickly wrote them down.

"I'll be back with your order soon, miss."

"Thanks." I was so excited. I had about two days and a half to get home. This place was way out of the way. It was a little port town that went to the land of the waves. I was told that in a couple of years there was going to be a bridge that connected this place to the land of the waves.

I was going to take my dear sweet time getting home. I had finished the job a day faster than I thought it would take. I could stop at a hot springs on the way home. I knew this really great one in a cave about a day from here. I've been there before. I hope someone hasn't discovered it and turned into a resort. Highly unlikely.

"Here Ma'am your food." The nice old man handed me my order. I began grilling. I decided to cook it in rounds so it wouldn't get cold because I cooked it all at once.

"Thanks." I began digging in. Finally a vegetable was done. It was heavenly especially with the sauces they had. I took a scoop of my rice as I was eating my vegetables. This was sooooo good. I wondered where the other customer had gone. He had left without me noticing. He must be good. "Sir, can I have some more rice!"