022.

"Are you on your way to playlist like right now?" Mattia was currently talking to anna on the phone

"Mattia for the million time yes, I'm on my way" he sighed "I just want to see you, can you hurry up?" Anna smiled to herself, she couldn't wait to see him

"Finally you're here!" Mattia opened his hotel room door to reveal Anna with her luggage "I'm here" Mattia hugged and spinned her around "come on"

"Annalise!!" Kairi head popped out of nowhere "Kairi" she gave him a hug "I missed you guys, wait where's ale ?"

"Right here" Alejandro walked over to her and gave her a side hug "see, she does love me" he looked over to Mattia "not as much as she loves me"

"Where's your room?" Kairi said "no idea, hopefully not far because I'm exhausted"

"You should just stay here, I don't think there's rules for that, right?" She shrugged "yeah stay, it will be fun" Kairi added "fine" Mattia smiled and grabbed her suitcase from her and set it down beside their bed

"Ok so what do we do now?" Kairi and Alejandro had gone down to the lobby to meet up with other creators but Mattia and Anna wanted time for themselves

"we can go down and act like a couple like kissing and hugging" Anna nodded "oh yeah not hard at all but we should also act like we always do so it doesn't seem strange for us"

"If you feel uncomfortable or something just tell me" She nodded. As they got out of the elevator into the lobby, they notice how full it was. Mattia grabbed her hand and gave her a small smile before they started to walk around. People mostly recognized Mattia more than Anna but she didn't mind, she didn't really like the attention.

"Mattia!" They both heard a female voice call him "hey" Mattia looked at anna then at her "Cynthia meet Annalise, my girlfriend" Anna gave her a smile "Hi" but Cynthia didn't smile back

"Hi, Mattia there's going to be a get together tomorrow at my room for famous tiktok creators only" She was looking at mattia but then looked at anna when she said famous tiktok creators only "so you should totally come, it will be fun" she looked back at Mattia.

"Yeah we'll be there" Mattia squeezes Annas hand making her smile "We gotta go, I'll catch you later okay?"

"Let's go to the photo booth" they walked away from her "she can be mean sometimes but once she warms up to you she won't, I think" Anna chuckled

"it's okay but she seems to like you but I mean what is their not to like" Mattias cheeks started to blush "you're blushing!" She gasped, mattia covered his face with one of his hand meanwhile the other put in his card to pay for the photo booth "shut up and smile"

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

Mattiapolibio

Mattiapolibio your smile is my favorite Tagged: annameg

Tagged: annameg

Comments are turned off

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Annalise" Anna felt someone touch her shoulder so she turned around "Bryce, oh my god, hey buddy" Bryce gave her a side hug "this is Mattia"

"Mattia polibio, of course, you're one lucky man" Mattia let go of annas hand to do the handshake boys do  "Bryce hall, nice to meet you man" 

"Yeah man, Anna, you have to hang out with us, we miss you" Bryce pointed you the group of people behind him "aw of course we should, let me know when, we'll be there" Bryce gave her a small smile "I will, I'll see you guys around"

"Bryce totally likes you" Anna stopped and looked at him seriously "no he doesn't, he likes Addison" Mattia shook his head "you're one lucky man" he repeated what Bryce had said "he basically was telling me that I'm lucky because he didn't get you and I did" she chuckled, she thought it was cute how far his mind goes by those couple of words "well I only like you so does it even matter?" She grabbed his face and kissed him softly on his lips "nope"

"Finally, I've been wanting to lay down this whole day" Anna dropped everything on the floor and climbed into bed "you should of told me, we could have stayed up here" Mattia said

"I don't want to hear any smooches over there" Kairi said getting into bed. Mattia grabbed her face and smashed their lips together, he bit her lip so she could open her mouth so his tounge could meet hers, going into a whole make out session "eww stop, I can hear it, it's disgusting" Alejandro said covering his ears

"Goodnight guys" Anna said pulling away from mattia "goodnight" they turned off the lights.

"Goodnight baby" he kissed her then pulled her closer to his chest