00:10 To Night

My friends one by one say goodbye to go home, because the clock has shown midnight.  When I shake hands ...

"haaaaaaaaaaa" everything in the room screamed in unison.  Suddenly the room's lights went out, there was not a word I heard that night, I just stood waiting for the light on.

And at the same time, I have footprints that are very slow but the sound is so loud.  I tried to recognize the sound of the shoes, and tried to find the source of the sound.

  "Ummm, yeah, I started recognizing it," said Lita in my heart.
  a pair of Desert boots, military shoes that they often wear when wearing official clothes, the sound is getting closer to my right.  I turned to see what really happened that night.

A beautiful candle flame adorns a beautiful birthday cake and a pair of yellow eyes.

"happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you" the loud voice that was singing to me, suddenly the lights came on.

I saw a tall, handsome, handsome man with a sweet smile standing in front of me, holding a birthday cake and carrying a large and beautiful hello kitty doll.

"Bagaskara", I cry happily.
"Yes, this is me, your beloved, happy birthday dear, sorry I'm late for your birthday, sorry I did not inform you of my arrival because I want to surprise you tonight," Bagaskara hugged and blew my forehead while smiling.

I kept crying, I hugged him back to make sure this wasn't just a dream.

"Thank you my dear, I am happy to meet you at this special night", said Lita, accompanied by the hands of her friends and family who were also moved by her love story.

That night I spent time with him because Bagaskara did not have much time to be with me.

"What is far is only footing, not feeling
The only distance is the body not the taste "
@ senjaka.ig