How you met~~ Soul Eater

A related song: (This may not work sorry if it doesn't)
Black Star:

  You panted as you collapsed on the top of what seemed like thousandth step of the staircase. You sat up and looked down,"I don't know where I left p/n.". You sighed before hearing a loud 'Yahoo!'. You stood up as you saw someone with blue hair yelling on the center spike above you. He yelled again before jumping and landing in front of you, causing you to flinch slightly. "Hey! I'm the amazing Black * Star! The one who will surpass God!".
  You covered you mouth as you giggled softly. "Well Black*Star I'm (Y/n) who has no idea what I'm going to do in my future." you smiled. You noticed his cheeks turned a bit red as you smiled, he opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by (partner name) with a hand reaching out towards you. "Waaatttteerrrr. Water". You smirked before throwing (him/her) a water bottle from your bag.

Soul Evans:
     You made your way to the empty playground and sat on the swing. You slowly pushed yourself on the swing and started singing (favorite song) quietly to yourself. You heard a stick snap behind you, you quickly turned around to see a boy with snow white hair and ruby eyes leaning against a tree. He smirked showing his pointed teeth,"Why'd you stop? You're pretty good." you looked down and blushed. "Thanks... I'm Y/n L/n.". He walked closer to you and held out his hand,"Soul Evans. But they call me Soul Eater." you shook his hand. "nice to meet you.". He smirked,"Same to you.".

Death the Kid:
  You ran your fingers over the titles of the books, enjoying the peace and quie-
 "I'm garbage! I don't deserve to be a shinigami!" a male voice yelled,"Unsymmetrical garbage!". You followed the voice until you saw a boy with jet black hair and 3 white stripes on the left side of his head.
  You weren't exactly the type to talk to people you didn't know, let alone one of the most popular boys in the school, Death the Kid. "Um........ Are you okay?" you muttered but had your voice buried by his yelling. You sweatdropped and looked around to see no one around, you sighed before sitting on your knees and placing your hands on both of his shoulders. "come on, I'm sure if you're at DWMA you're not garbage. At least you don't look like garbage." you whispered to him softly. He stopped yelling and looked at you,"You really don't think I'm worthless?" he whispered. It was literally one of the most adorable things you've ever seen, you smiled<"No of course not. You're not worthless and you're not garbage.". 
  He softly smiled at you before he stood up and dusted himself off. "I'm Death the Kid. May I ask who you are?" he said. "Y/n. Y/n L/n." you responded. "Well it's pleasure to meet you." Kid said. "Same to you." you replied smiling.

Justin Law:
  You ran as fast as you could down the empty streets of once your lively hometown, the woman who was once a loved family friend cackled and shot a spell at you. She had curly white hair and piercing blue eyes, it hurt to look at her because all you could remember was how your brother had gotten engaged to her and said Aliah was the first girl he loved. 'And the woman who killed him!' a sob escaped your mouth as you pressed your legs to run faster. You, yourself had believed she was one of the most beautiful and kind girls in the town.

Then one day she just  snapped.  She had gone across the town and murdered as many people as possible, "Don't think you can get away!" she sang.
  You fell and tears ran down your face. 'I'm done.' you thought before a boy with blonde hair and earphones jumped towards you. Aliah took a moment and then shot a spell towards you but his arm grew a piece of metal that deflected it. He turneed his head towards you,"Are you alright miss?". You slowly nodded before he smiled and ran towards Aliah. You closed your eyes and winced as you heard her let out a scream that was followed by silence. you kept your eyes shut before feeling a tap on your shoulder."It's alright miss you're safe." the boy smiled as he moved to block your vision from seeing anything,"I'm Justin Law.".
  "Y/n L/n." you whispered. "You can come to the DWMA with me." he offered. You nodded so he smiled at you,"Come on.".

Stein:
  You sighed as (p/n) complained about how hard the weapon written test was. You smiled as (she/he) rambled until the bell rang. (P/n) waved before running to the class for weapons. You walked into the meister class and sat down. "Class this is our new student, Franken Stein". "Just call me Stein." he mumbled as he rubbed the left side of his head in a circle. 'He's pretty cute' you smiled before the teacher spoke,"Stein sit next to Y/n. Y/n raise your hand.". You noticed you got a few glares from girls but just ignored it.
  "It is nice to meet you Y/n." Stein said as he sat down. "Nice to meet you too Stein."

A/n
This is the Part 1 of the first scenario because there are still other animes that I have to write for. I just need to write a few more but I wanted to ask you guys something. Would you guys rather it take me longer to update but have one scenario done for all of the animes at once or update faster but only one anime at a time? I would really appreciate your feedback!

~minkyotaku