How you met (his version) ~ Black Butler

Extra insert: s/c = skin color 
Ciel~
  Sebastian and I were walking back to our carriage, I had to pick up my new coat because my last one had gotten ripped that was too big to be mended. It took longer than expected for the tailor to fit it which left us walking to our carriage when night fell upon London long ago. We suddenly heard a light scream and scuffling before a male voice threatened, "Now little girl don't want to make a scene don't we?". "Sebastian help whoever he threatened," I demanded. "Yes young master," Sebastian nodded before he went into the alley. After I saw Sebastian leave with the drunken man in tow I went into the alley. I stopped after I saw a girl leaning against the alley's wall with tears evident in her closed eyes. I walked closer to her and put my hand out to help her up. "Are you alright miss?" I asked. She nodded, "Yes I.... guess.  Did you get rid of that man?". "I sent me butler to take care of him" I answered,"A lady should not be walking out this late alone,". She took a deep breath and some tears slid down her s/c cheeks. "My hand maid was with me but while we were out she quit and left me in the middle of the day,". I stared at her shocked, 'I couldn't imagine any of my servants doing that,' . I spoke once I got over my shock,"I will give you a ride home if you need it,". She looked up at me with a smile despite the day she had,"Yes, if it would not inconvenience you. I'm Y/n L/n," she answered. "Ciel Phantomhive," I replied as Sebastian appeared and we continued our way to the carriage.

Sebastian~
   I sensed an unusal soul and followed it, Young Master had decided a maid to help Mey-Rin was needed. I went into a dress storea nd listened to the girl's phone call. "For what feels like the millionth time I'm not going to do a last target for you, and if you keep calling me I will not hesitate to make my next target you," the girl promised before angrily hanging up. "Y/n L/n there's another call for you," the employee said before the girl stormed out. I followed her out and grabbed her wrist ,"Excuse me ma'am but I'm Sebastian Michaellis, the Phantomhive butler of the Phantomhive estate. We need a new maid and prefer employees with experience protecting. We offer you room and board, a salary, and-" I stated before y/n interrupted me. "I'll be your servant and I'm just guessing that you know my previous 'job'. Just promise me that you'll only ask me to hurt people in defense of myself and the estate. No sending me on target missions," she stated looking me in the eye. I stared at her before nodding,"Then I'll be a Phantomhive maid," y/n promised. 

Claude~
  I noticed a girl standing in the garden alone while the ball continued. I followed her out and saw her admiring the flowers,"Are you unsatisfied with the party?" I asked. She turned around and shook her head,"No I'm sure it's fun. But I'd rather admire this garden than have my parents campaign me as a suitable wife for some rich man I barely know,". I nodded,"I am Claude Faustus, the Trancy butler," I said as I grabbed her hand and slowly kissed it. She had the most interesting soul. "I'm Y/n L/n," Y/n stated with her cheeks painted a crimson red.

Alois~
  Today was so bright and sunny so I decided to go to a beautiful park with Claude while we were out walking about. "Claude let's go play at the park!" I yelled. I turned my head as I jumped up and saw a girl looked at us before laying down on a f/c blanket. I ran towards her as soon as her head laid against the blanket. "Claude! Look there's a pretty girl passed out!" I yelled as I ran towards her and stood next to her laying body. I leaned down in time to see her open her e/c eyes. I stared at her eyes before I noticed a blush was covering her features,"I-I-I'm not passed out," she stuttered. I smiled as I held my hand out,"That's good to hear! I'm Alois Trancy!". "Y-Y/n L/n. Pleasure to meet you," she shook my hand and the entire time she was a blushing mess. "Look Claude she's blushing!" I yelled to Claude. Y/n covered her cheeks with her hands and looked down at the grass, I smiled brightly at her and continued telling Claude how cute Y/n was.