The Shower

I was thinking of everything while in the shower. The lockdown was getting to me -- my dad was in France, and somehow, I was now living with just my step-mom. Sometimes I imagined we were in wartime, but that was dumb. What I really wanted was to meet a girl.

I had met one, sort of, Sandra. We hadn't met in person but online, like everyone else in the world, and I still didn't have a hope of seeing her anytime soon. She really had my interest, and I needed a distraction these days.

Soap ran into my eyes, and stared up at the stream of water. I kept my eyes shut tight, squinting away the brush of soap sting that was there. I did have one issue in my life that just overwhelmed me. In a way, I ignored it, trying not to think about it. For example, Sandra had told me she'd fashioned a bra from face masks. I wasn't sure if she was kidding or not as I didn't want to sound like a perv by focusing on her boobs, but that's what I was thinking about now. And wow did it show. I had an enormous erection. This was happening to me all the time now. I felt like I was spending an inordinate of time "managing the 'monster' situation."

This was the "one issue" in my life right now. Well, okay, not exactly. The issue was that I was masturbating like crazy. I couldn't even tell you how often I was doing it, just that every time I did, I vowed to give it a rest and take at least a day off, but I never did.

I thought then and there, just again, just don't do it. I rinsed off and stepped out of the shower.

The mirror was steamed up, and wiped a swath off and ran the water till it got hot. I rubbed some shaving cream gel into a lather on my face and heated up the razor under the water. I did a quick shave and toweled off, the mirror closing up again with steam. 

Looking through my hanging clothes I caught a glimpse of my own cock in the steamy mirror. The image surprised even me. It seemed too large for my lean body. People on the train sometimes took pictures of my bulge with my phone. It felt so invasive. I told my best friend about it, and he punched me in the arm, accusing me of humblebrag. People have no idea. It's just not easy sometimes.

"Damn." I'd left my underwear in my room. I was thinking, my step-mom was out for the day, so the coast was clear. I grabbed some sea salt body lotion and put it over my face, shoulders, and arms. I noticed my arms were noticeably bigger now that I had so much time to work out at my home gym. But then I couldn't help noticing my huge cock, and my big balls were bouncing around. So un-comfy.

I just gave in and added some lotion to my hand and started stroking it. I decided I needed to get to my bedroom, to get my underwear and to feel safe to do it.

I opened the bathroom door and stepped out. Only, I didn't just walk to my room -- I really went for it. I put both my hands out in front of my like a train tunnel, and I didn't stroke my cock, but I "walked it in." Just walking made me masturbate. I was "walksturbating." I was an absolute pipe, and I could not have stopped for anything. I walked out past the living room and open kitchen to the next length of hall, past the laundry room and to my bedroom. I made it in.

As I walked in a caught a sight of myself in the full length mirror on my closet, and I was overcome with the conviction that there was something wrong with me. Who does that? Couldn't I even give it a rest while walking down the hall?!? Ugh

Anguish.

That hot wave had washed all over my whole body now though, and it felt so overwhelming to masturbate. I leaned one hand forward on my desk, and my big balls were really bouncing. I could have cried. It was lost in a sea of overwhelming feeling. What would Sandra think if she could see me now? She'd block me is what. Right?!?