A Rush Job

I peeked my head out into the hallway. The house seemed unnaturally quiet. I stepped out into the hall gingerly. Then I ran, but pulling back so my footfalls were as light as possible. I so wanted to "walksturbate" again, even though I would have been in danger of being caught -- my biggest fear! So, I did nothing but hustle back past kitchen, into the next hall, and slip into the bathroom.

Locking the door, my cock sprang up, signaling for attention in a big way. Did I have time?

I noticed Jillian's bra on the shower rod. Was that there before? It was huge. I'd never seen it before. I had no idea. Where did she hid them? I didn't want to know. I gave my cock a squick stroke to gauge whether I had time to get some much needed release.

Knock. Knock. A quick rapping on the door.

"Jonah. Are you almost done in there?"

"Yes. I'll be right out!"

Ever since the first week of the lockdown I've been a bit stir crazy. I know most everyone is too, but for me -- well -- my balls have become a factory. They feel so weighty. Half the time I just feel like I need release. It's a little ridiculous.

The world would be right again if I could just go out for ice cream with a girl, or go for a bike ride, or see a movie and cuddle with her.

Now though -- time pressure. I didn't have time for my needs. I had to get dressed.

This was going to take some acrobatic moves.

I put my t-shirt on first. Then I added my underwear, black form fitting, stretch boxer briefs. I pulled them up over my balls, but my cock was sticking straight up over the waistband. I pulled my jeans on, but didn't zipper them. I added a long sleeve shirt. I tucked my cock up under my t-shirt. Already there was some stickiness tracing the ridge of one of my ab muscles.

Holding the towel out in front of me I looked in the mirror. My hair was sticking up like a thicket of blonde undergrowth but what could I do? At least my cock was hidden. I opened the door and Jillian nearly knocked into me, ready to knock.

"Sorry hun. I just need to move it."

"No worries," I croaked, and slid past her, keeping my cock a measure of social distancing away from brushing her. She slipped into the bathroom, and I hustled down the hall, back to the sanctuary of my bedroom.