My Bedroom

I raised my head, looking up, still stroking my cock. I looked around for my underwear. I thought I was going to get it and go back and change in the bathroom. I often told myself I wasn't going to masturbate but did the opposite. And, I often justified it by saying I wasn't really going to do it, just a few strokes, but then I just can't stop.

I noticed my computer. Oh my God! It was on, the camera. I dropped down to a crouch, hiding what I was doing, hiding my throbbing erection. And then I felt so dumb. It was the light from the window. The sun was changing everyday now in spring, and it only looked like the computer was on.

I stood back up. I needed release like you would not believe. And then I heard it.

Jillian.

My step-mom was home. What was she doing here now?

"Jonah. Are you here she called out?"

I quickly slammed my door. I was naked and in no state to be seen.

I tried calling out, but my voice cracked.

"Yes. I'm actually in the bathroom."

"Will you be long? Change of plans. I need a quick shower and then I'm off again."

I was miserable. I needed to masturbate like you would not believe, but all of my options were closing in on me. Plus, I had to get back into the bathroom with her noticing anything.

I stood up, my whopper in my hands, impossible to hide. I shut my eyes and listened for her down the hall. I felt like I was caught in the commission of some gravely wrong-headed act.

I grabbed my robe from the closet and held it in front of me. I couldn't put it on and hide my erection at the same time. I couldn't put pants on. I couldn't bunch the robe up in front of me because the rest of me would be naked.

Jillian rapped on my door.

"Jonah. Are you in there?"

I didn't trust my voice, but I had to answer.

"Yes," I croaked.

"Are you done in the bathroom?"

"No. Actually. I was just getting something."

There was silence. I wondered what she was thinking. She must have gone past the bathroom. My clothes and towel were in there. She was probably wondering what the hell was going on. What reason could there be? Did she guess what I was up to? I didn't want her mind to go there.

"Funny story. I forgot my underwear."

"Oh. Oh. Okay," she called through the door. "Um. Shall I? Shall I just get out of the way?"

I didn't answer. She continued, "Tell you what. I'll just pop into my bedroom and make sure I have everything."

Doing my best to make my voice sound natural I started to reply, but I knocked over a stack of library books. Stupid library was close because of COVID.

"Are you sure you're okay Jonah?"

"Yes. Yes. Just perfect. I couldn't really finish the process of dressing the bathroom without my underwear." Who says that? 'Finish the process.' Was I from another planet.

"Yes. You explained that to me all ready. You won't be long then?"

"Nope. Not to worry."

"Okay then."

I heard her hustle down the hall.

I breathed a sigh of relief. My who body relaxed. My abs were wound so tight I didn't realize I wasn't even breathing.

It seemed like a mile to the bathroom. Did I just run for it?