A/N

Hi there, readers, it's Dusky. First, I'd like to apologize for totally disappearing for, like, three years or something. I don't know if anyone actually reads this book anymore, but if you do, I'm afraid I have some bad-ish news. 

As you can probably tell, I'm pretty much done with WattPad. It was great while it lasted, I made friends here that I will remember forever, but there's nothing for me here anymore. I guess I've moved on from the Warriors roleplays and fanfictions and the books of randomness and the sleepless nights spent writing stories with friends that I never even met in real life. Those were some good times. 

Now, for Rainstep's Choice, I really do want to finish this. The story has come a long way from when I first created Rainpaw and Lightningpaw (they were the first characters created, along with Ashpool). If anyone is absolutely dying to know what happens, DM me and I can explain my plot notes. However, here's the good part:

Even though I won't be updating here any longer, I am going to try to write this elsewhere, and let you guys know where so you can read it. Though it may turn out completely different in the beginning. I'm going to publish the last unfinished chapter, and I know it won't wrap up the story at all and it'll feel totally rushed, but I'll try to write a chapter ending that kind of wraps it up so far. Like if the book were in parts and it was the end of part 1 or something. 

For the last time, I wanted to thank my readers. You guys gave me the confidence to keep writing, and I'm taking creative writing in high school. I even entered a few writing competitions! It's just time for me to move on, and I probably should have done this long ago, but I hope this will give you guys some closure on this maybe-unfinished-forever story. 

Thank you all, and for the last time, stay weird!

~Dusky~