Memory Explosion

"You've heard of The Hero Killer haven't you?"

"S-Stain? He really believes in his ideals. I haven't seen him in a while though."

"Oh? You sound well acquainted with him, Izuku?"

"E-Eh? Um, what's it to you?"

"Hahahaha, nothing. Nothing at all. I have a job lined up for you. There's this new kid on the block, claiming to have started a league of villains."

"What does that have to do with us? Could care less about something as stupid sounding as that."

"Ah, Dabi, remorseless as usual but hey, I heard, they have a plan to take down All-Might."

"A-All-Might? It can't be?"

"The symbol of peace, huh? Now that's something I'm interested in."

"Good, I've got both of your attention... Let's talk about the attack on U.S.J."

'A plan to take down All-Might...' Midoriya was glaring at the ground in worry. He was a villain, but All-Might was still his hero. He shuddered at the size of Noumu.

Gulp. 'Can All-Might really beat him?'

They were surrounded by a shadow warp. He placed his mask guard and hood, concealing his face. Izuku adjusted his glove and made a dedicated grip. 'At least let me meet him once.' And the shadows dissolved around him.

"Ara? I guess Dabi and Toga-chan, were sent elsewhere." He was in the Ruins Zone, surrounded by low lackies. "Bartender-san is going to separate the class with his quirk, then use that Noumu on All-Might." He nodded his head in the direction of the entrance. "I have to hurry." He was about to take a running start until two students appeared in the middle of all the villains.

Deku's eyes grew. "No way, Kacc-" 'Kacchan...' Some days Deku would look back at his normal life, he didn't remember much, Dad worked overseas but Mom was always there.

And so was Kacchan.

'He's a student at U.A. I knew he was amazing.' Watching as both him and a spiky redhead began fighting their way out.

Explosions and hard fist. They collided with the villains head first and blasted them away. Kirishima blocked a fist with his harding quirk and delivered a heavy hook into the gut. Bakugou lept off the falling enemy's back and grabbed two faces, exploded and slammed them down.

Kirishima saw a shadow approaching from above. He glanced up, but the glare of the lights, kept him hidden.

A sharp, slice-like, spinning, leg drop.

Kirishima cross blocked with his arms, but the ground beneath him caved in. He gritted his teeth.

"A hardening quirk. Simple but effective." Deku analyzed. "I'll remember to write it down later."

Kirishima grunted and broke the conflict. Deku used the momentum, he did a backflip corkscrew land. Kirishima rushed him with a combo of hard infused fists.

Deku kept his eyes on his opponent, weaving through the barrage. 'He has to sacrifice defense for power.' Deku snuck inside his guard. A powerful torque up kick, crushing the unhardened jaw with his iron soles. Kirishima bit his tongue and was knocked down hard, sliding on his shoulder.