Prologue

I lost it on the night of my eighteenth birthday. Few minutes before the midnight.

I just came from my debut party and was already resting on my bedroom. Pagod ako noon at madali naman akong nakatulog. My bed was beside the big sliding window that has a translucent curtains. I remembered it being blown by the soft wind as somebody just slid open the window. I knew I was asleep. But my subconscious brought me back to my bedroom; the moon lighting the darkness of my bedroom from across the open window.

The night was silent. Eerily quiet and dull. I could feel my own body but felt powerless to even move at least a finger.

And then he came. A tall, hunky figure from my window. As if the moon descends its light, I could not see his face. It was dark. As dark as his thick disheveled hair. I could see his torso. His finely, chiseled chest and abdomen. The ones you'd see on a cover of a romance pocketbooks. His pants also dark - it hanged sexily on his well-sculpted V-line.

The man went beside me in the bed. Sat on the edge of the mattress. I was just wearing an old rose silk cami dress that made my naked legs an accessible part for his touch. His fingers were long and slim and my lips parted upon his warm touch.

I have never been touched like that before. Nor have felt aroused by how someone's skin grazes mine. His touch went from my legs to my inner thighs. He's so muscular, he felt like a dream. Like he could carry my entire body using one arm.

His touch went back and forth along the span of my thigs. I already felt my sex getting damp by every second. I was not familiar to that feeling but I willingly succumbed to the pleasure it brings my body.

I want so much to ask who he was. I crave to just at least touch him but the his fingers found the sacred flesh on my crotch area. My hips moved upon the stroke of his fingertip on my sensitive flesh. A soft moan escaped my lips. He was massaging my sex using his long fingers, tempting the intact hymen, initiating the release of a thick, warm liquid from it.

I writhe underneath the sheets. I made hushed pleading noises. I was loving it. Until he was on top of me. His body filled with hard muscles and veins covered my petite body.

I could feel his heat. It was radiating from close proximity. I arched my body for him as he started pushing a finger or two inside me. It was painful but also overwhelmingly good.

I want to close my eyes but I want to see the face of this intruder who was giving me intense ecstacy. But I could not see his face clearly. I touched his face and felt his pointed nose and soft lips against my fingers. He's real. But the obscurity of the night did not gave me any detail of the beautiful face. As if the night blocked all the light from the moon above us.

Slowly, he took off my cami and left me naked underneath me. Cupping my breasts, sucking them simultaneously, his tongue rolling over my already swollen nips.

He took me that night. His thick shaft slipped into my narrow, tight sex. Pounding recklessly inside me. Wrecking me. Claiming my virginity. He lets me suck his long fingers as he pound his thick and hard muscle on my drench cunt. My body submitted to his dominion. My sensitive parts responded to his every touch.

My sex coated his cock. I released too much I felt like I've lost all the fluids I had. It took him some time before releasing his own. The warm liquid filled my chest all the way to my abdomen.

He kissed me before leaving me helpless on the bed. Tired and yet satisfied with the encounter we just made.

The next day, I snapped from my long sleep. Naked and sore underneath my thick blanket. I stare over the opened window. The brightness of the morning almost hurt my tired eyes.

"Who are you?"

I asked on my mind while watching the curtains being blown by the soft wind in an open window where he came in and left, eventually.