Chapter 5

Lisa's POV

"LISA MANOBAN!!!" I turned around and I saw Ruby Jane and a fast car towards her. I ran as fast as I could

"MOVE!" I grabbed her and pulled her onto me so she wouldn't get hit.

I almost had a heart attack of what just happened, good thing I have fast reflexes. Our faces were so close and I can feel my heart beating so fast, I don't know the reason why but maybe because of my adrenaline rush.

It feels like everything stopped for a moment as I was looking at her eyes, those cat eyes. I could tell how soft her cheeks are, tho she looks like a scared dumpling, she still manage to look perfect. I could stare at her this close all day. But no, I shouldn't. Before I got lost by my emotions, I shouted at her so I could divert what I am feeling.

"Are you going to kill yourself?! What if I didn't look back?" 

I think I was too harsh, but she answered back like it was all my fault. This ungrateful woman! I've saved her for the second time and I never heard a single gratitude from her.

"Thank you..." she said with soft voice. I heard it clearly but I felt it wasn't real so I leaned my face towards her so I can see her eyes if she's genuinely saying it.

"What? I can't hear you." I am about to move my face closer but someone called me.

"Lisa-yah!" I turned my attention to the voice I heard and it was Chaeyoung.

Oh no, what am I gonna do? I know she'll freak out if she sees Ruby Jane. I think I couldn't do anything.

"Jennie?" she said in confusion. Before she can hold Ruby Jane's hand for a handshake, I put my arms on her shoulder and tried to change the atmosphere because I know she's freaking out inside.

And just like how I wanted, Jisoo came out to greet Chaeyoung. Thank goodness I have this chickenhead with me. I guess I can breathe now. I looked at Ruby Jane and looks like she's not happy with what's happening, maybe she misinterpreted Chaeng for not greeting her back.

But I was wrong, it's not yet over, Jisoo introduced Ruby Jane to Chaeyoung. I was trying to signal her not to do it but this dumbass looks so excited and can't even read my body language. I want to flick her forehead when she tried to prove to Chaeyoung that Ruby Jane is not a ghost. Really Choo? Why do you have to poke her dumpling cheeks?

Chaeyoung smiled at Ruby Jane and greeted her properly, she was about to say something about Jennie but I interrupted, and I did it intentionally.

I asked them to go inside as I put my arms around Jisoo and Chaeng's shoulder.

"Guys, never speak about Jennie. Especially in front of her. We're not that close to her, we can't trust her. So just shut up your mouth. Pretend Jennie is still alive, never entertain any questions from her about Jennie" I whispered to them and I assured that Ruby Jane won't hear me.

Of course, the two were confused but they just nodded. I know they'll agree with me. I don't want to tell Ruby Jane about Jennie, not now.

When we got inside the Diagon Alley, Seulgi was waiting for us on one table.

"Where have you been guys? I thought you already went home not until I saw a black dress inside the room backstage" she said while showing us the dress.

"OMG! That's mine." I almost forgot that Ruby Jane was still with us.

"I'll just go back the room and get my things" she gets her dress from Seulgi and she went straightly to the backstage.

"So Chaeng, how important it was? Where have you been?" I went back to Chaeng because she didn't answer me awhile ago.

"Uuuh.. Well. Uhmm, my mom, she wants to meet me immediately so, yeah, I guess, uuuh." something was off with her, she couldn't look me straightly.