Chapter 6

Lisa's POV

"PERVERT!!" Ouch! I've never been slapped this hard! What the?!

I opened my eyes to see clearly and I saw a woman sitting on the floor while I am lying, she was wearing nothing but an oversized white tshirt and an undergarment below, she was glaring at me but I still  find her so hot, it was Ruby Jane.

I got up quickly from where I am lying and she was still sitting on the floor. What just happened? Why did she slapped me and called me a pervert? I was just dreaming about Jennie kissing me and then... wait a minute! Was that a dream? Or I've mistaken Ruby Jane as Jennie? I have to divert the fault in this situation. What the hell Lisa?

"PERVERT? Who?! Me? Why? I was just sleeping then you suddenly slapped me!" I defended myself. 

She stood up quickly and glared at me even more and it makes her more sexy. She pushed me hardly that caused me to stumble and fell on the bed. I was about to get up but she sat on top of me. I was on the bed and she was sitting on me. I gulped so hard because I was so nervous. I can feel the skin behind the undergarment she was wearing and I can feel my body heating up. My heart beat went too fast and loud as if everyone could hear every beat of it.

"First, you saw me almost naked. Second, you kissed me. Are you into me hon?"

She leaned her face closer to mine and caressed my lips using her thumb. I want to keep calm so badly but my hormones were betraying me. I can feel her breath while she was looking at me intensely as if she wants me to kiss her, I grabbed her waist and she puts her arms around me. I slid my hands under her shirt and I was so ready to kiss her and suddenly... SHE POKED MY EYEBALLS!!!!

"OUUUCHH! WHAT THE HECK RUBY JANE!!!!" I was covering my eyes because it hurts so much. She pushed me and I felt that she already stood up.

"You deserve that! YOU INDECENT PERVERT! You think I'm that easy?! Not because you are helping me, I am ready to give all of me to you! In your wildest dreams Lisa Manoban!"

Then I heard the loud shut of the door. My eyes still hurts and I couldn't open it properly. My visions were unclear but I still manage to get up and follow her. I will definitely rip this girl into half!!! We were now on the kitchen and I can see her preparing a tea.

"HEY RUBY JANE!!!! YOU WENCH!"

"WHAT LISA 'THE PERVERT' MANOBAN?! DO YOU WANT ME TO SLAP YOU AGAIN?"

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to kiss you. WHY WOULD I DO THAT?! YOU'RE NOT EVEN ATTRACTIVE!"

"Really?! I almost got you there. You even slipped your hands under my shirt. How can you explain that pervert?"

"Will you stop calling me that?!"

"Then stop being one!!" 

Really? Am I that pervert to her? She's the one who seduced me. She went on top of me. And who am I to say no to a beautifully devilish angel like her... shit Lisa! Stop your thoughts! 

"I. AM. NOT. I thought I was just dreaming so I kissed you accidentally. Are we clear with that Ruby Jane?"

"Wow. Are your dreams on 4-Dimensional cinema? Your excuse is so lame. Just tell me if you want me Lisa, I'm not a homophobic tho, but I am not an easy woman."

"Seriously, I don't like you. Keep on dreaming" I said and acted like I was vomiting with full of disgust.

"But really Ruby Jane, I am so sorry."

"Don't worry, it was just a kiss, just a peck on my lips. Forget about it. BUT NEVER EVER TELL ANYONE!!"

"Tell what? Is that a secret? Please tell me!!! What is it?" Both of us looked at the voice we heard then we saw Jisoo. She was looking at Ruby Jane and her jaw dropped seeing her wearing just a shirt and plain black underwear. I quickly ran towards Jisoo and dragged her downstairs.