Chapter 11

Lisa's POV

Jisoo and I have been playing Animal Crossing for hours, we didn't go to the studio since we wanted to focus on the person who texted her. Chaeng was on her way while Ruby Jane was on her room.

Not long enough, Chaeyoung arrived and she bought some fruits.

"Thank you Chaeng! I'm gonna eat this!" I said excitedly as I approached her and tried to get the basket of fruits she's carrying.

"Excuse me? This not for you!" 

"Yeah Lisa, it's for me, come back here, we're not yet finish playing!" Jisoo added.

"It's not for you too, it's for Ruby Jane, she's the one who's sick" Chaeng explained as I go back to Jisoo so we could play again, she's unstoppable when it comes to Animal Crossing.

But seriously, I feel so nervous about the text message. We've been waiting for answers for year. I don't even know what happened before the accident, who's that reckless driver or what happened to Jennie and Kai before she got into the accident.

Yes, Jennie has a boyfriend, I've never seen him for so long, he wasn't even there during the accident, at the hospital or even at Jen's funeral. I tried to contact him but I couldn't find him in any social media platform.

He is also one of the reason why I didn't have the chance to tell Jennie everything, it looks like she was so in love with him and who am I to stop her? I'm just her bestfriend. I was about to tell her how much I love her but then, I was too late, so late.

(Flashback)

I was kinda nervous, I am going to confess now to my bestfriend, I've been holding this feeling for so long and I guess this the right time.

Lisa: Jen, I have to tell you something...

Jennie: OMG me too! But you go first.

Lisa: No Jen, you go first.

Jennie: Don't be schocked, okay? How am I supposed to start? Okay, okay. Me and Kai are now dating officially!!! 

Lisa: Oh. Congrats Jen!

We hugged each other and Jennie pulled away quickly. It feels like my heart was broken in two. I wanted to cry but I gave her my best smile. I have to support my bestfriend. She looks so happy.

Jennie: Anyway, what is it that you wanted to tell me?

Lisa: Oh nothing, I composed a new song, that's it.

Jennie: Congrats Lis! I told you, you are good at this!

Lisa: Thank you Jen. Anyway, I have to go. Let's just see each other soon. Are you gonna come with me?

Jennie: Oh about that, Kai will pick me up now. I will make it up to you, promise!

I knew this would happen, everything will change, she'll spend more time with her boyfriend of course. But this is her happiness, I have to support her. I walked away and cried.

(End of flashback)

It was hard for me, seeing her in someone else's arms, if I was just brave enough, maybe I had a chance, we had a chance. But that was all in the past, I couldn't change a thing. She's gone, and I still love her, I still miss her every single day and it hurts me a lot more now.

I wanted to know everything, what happened, why'd it happened, my poor Jennie.

"Hey Lisa! Come on. We should go. You will drive. I will leave my car" Choo said while dragging me outside.