Chapter 9

Lisa's POV

It was hard for me to tell Chaeng about my decision, but I think she should know, she's one of the artists of this music label and it's her second solo album. I guess it's better if Jisoo and I will focus to Ruby Jane so we can introduce her to the music industry properly, I hope Chaeng will understand, I know she will.

Chaeng went to the rest room and Jisoo followed her. It's kinda weird that Choo brought Chaeng's bag with her. All I know is I am excited to tell Ruby Jane about her album, this might scare her a bit but I want to see her working hard on this, I will change this woman behavior, I will be the most strict mentor she'll ever met.

It has been 15 minutes but Jisoo and Chaeng haven't come back yet. I decided to go out of the studio to check up on them but then when I was already near the the last step downstairs, I bumped into someone

"Watch where you are going!" I looked at the floor and it was Ruby Jane. She was looking at me as if I killed her while her hair were all messy.

"What? Can't you stand alone?" I added. When she was about to stand up, she fell again and this time she was holding her ankle.

"It's all your fault!" she shouted at me.

"What?! You left me without any warning a while ago after singing and now you blame me for your dumbness? Get up! Stop being a brat."

"I told you Lisa. I can't!"

"Don't be a baby Ruby Jane. Try again." she hissed and tried to get up, she used the wall to get up because I am training her to be independent but then, she tripped again while trying. Now both of her ankle hurts.

She cried out of frustration but she never said any word. I felt a little bit guilty for not helping her immediately so I asked her.

"You need a hand?" Then I offered my hand and went down to see her closer.

"No." she said coldly while tears are flowing down her face

"Don't be so stubborn. Come on, let me help you up." she wiped her tears and signaled me to help her. I lifted her up because she really couldn't step both of her feet, I guess it was just a small fracture.

"Let's go to the hospital, we cannot do self medication." I told her as she was sitting on the waiting area on the first floor. She nodded and threw me her car keys.

"Car keys? for what?"

"Drive my car. Idiot! You didn't bring yours, remember?" she said angrily but I can see that she's avoiding to laugh. I wasn't really aware that I didn't have my car with me so I really looked like an idiot.

"Okay, come on. Hop on me Ms. Ruby Jane." I carried her on my back to her car because she really couldn't walk. I've walked a little longer cause she parked her car too far, this brat is really annoying.

"Feels like you're enjoying your ride on me Miss"

She slapped my back and she almost fell from removing her hold onto mine.

"Don't move Ruby Jane!"

"Sorry. I wasn't enjoying the ride by the way!" Even though I can't see her face, I already knew that she's rolling her eyes again. Such a diva.

"Okay we're here." I opened the car and I laid her on the passenger seat.

"Why here Lisa?" she asked in confusion.

"Revenge. So I wouldn't look like your driver. Just like what you said last night when I tried to sit at the back."

I quickly drove because she told me that both of her ankle hurts more. I was a little worried because somehow it was also my fault.