Chapter 1

Lisa's POV

"No! Jennie please hold on. Jennie... Jennie.." I saw her hand slipping down from mine while we are inside the ambulance. My bestfriend is fighting for her life, covered with blood and unconscious. My heart is breaking seeing her this way, seeing her leaving me.

"Hey! Lisa-yah! Wake up! You're having a nightmare again." a woman with a heart shaped lips woke me up and slapped my face so hard. Her name is Jisoo, my closest friend after Jennie. She was about to slap me again but I hit her face first.

"What the fuck was that for?" Jisoo exclaimed and glared at me. I gave her a blank stare and both of us laughed a few seconds. Hitting each has been our way of showing love with each other. I woke up in our studio. I am a musician, and so Jisoo. We have our own Music Label located at Hongdae, we named it LS Music or LiSoo Music. I play guitar and ukulele while Jisoo plays drums and she is good with beats. She produces music and make one, she's good at it. I do the lyrics and she do the music, we're a tandem. We have a band too and we do some gigs every tuesday and friday nights.

"You slept again. I thought you'll write a song. I just played Animal Crossing for 30 minutes and there you are, sleeping and having nightmares again. Yes, you were saying her name again like a prayer." 

She winked at me as if she already knows what I'm gonna ask or say to her. I had nightmares again, and this happens like every week. I always see my bestfriend fighting for her life. 

She died in a car crash 4 years ago, she was driving and a careless driver bumped into her that causes her car to fall down straight the cliff. The next thing I knew was that a member of the rescue team was calling me and telling me that my bestfriend got into an accident.

That night, I drove faster than a bullet, Jennie, my bestfriend, the love of my life was near to her death. My tears were falling and I couldn't think straightly. I was praying that I could see her again. I never had the chance to confess to her.

"HEY!!! Stop! I know you're thinking about her again. Come one Lisa-yah, let's buy chicken. Let's eat, I am hungry!" Jisoo knows me so well, she helps get through everything, I don't know where I might be without this chicken head by my side.

"Yeah. But you know choo, I cannot stop thinking about her. You know how much I love her, right? You are the witness to my undying love for her"

"I'm not saying that you should stop thinking about her. But I want you to continue you life. Look at yourself, you look like a trash in a denim jacket!!" I couldn't help but to laugh every time she tries to give me an advice because she really doesn't have any seriousness in her words, but I appreciate her so much.

"The two of you are fighting again?" a tall blonde-haired girl enters the studio. It is Chaeyoung, the vocalist of our band.

"Hi Chipmunk! You look gorgeous today" Jisoo always call her chipmunk, maybe because of Chaeyoung's cheeks but I know that whenever Jisoo gave someone a nickname, she likes that person. She's just indenial.

"Hi there Chae!" I gave her a smile and she hugged me. Chaeyoung is a good friend, she's always there for me, like literally, just one call away and she's there to catch me. One time when she was drunk, she said something about liking me, but we never talked about it because I know I cannot reciprocate the feelings she has for me, so I am acting like I know nothing.

"Stop the hugging! Come on! Let's go out and have some chicken" Jisoo parted us and drag us to the door and we went to the nearest chicken restaurant outside our studio.

Ruby Jane's POV

I am here again at this chicken store at Hongdae. I've been eating this for like a week since I ran away from home. I am an heiress of YG Corp but at this moment, I am a homeless woman who just wanted to pursue my dreams as a singer. My parents doesn't agree with my dreams, they want me to manage our business, we manufacture the biggest and latest gadgets around Asia, our brand is currently the top 1 in ranking around the world. My dad is making his name not just here in Asia, but also across the Western countries.