History of the South African Royalty 👑

The history of the south African royalty.The first royal family was established in 1867.They were given the position of royalty for they had special gives.

Each person of the royal bloodline has powers but the strange part was that they could only be activated on the person's 16the bithday.That was usually the day they held the child's coronation.

The only part that confused people are that the eldest daughter gets to rule the country.The reason being they believed the daughters powers are usually stronger than the son's.The girl usually discovers her soulmate on her corenation day.The reason being there soulmate usually discovers they're power with her.

The powers are usually associated with different colours.The child's parents usually know what power they're child is getting.The child from birth can sense danger with the help of they're powers.They're hands glow the colour they're powers are associated with.

The colours were associated as the following

Blue:Levatation
Black:Super strength
Purple: Shadow control
Pink: Repair
Green: Destruction}Very rear
Red: Creation}Very rear
Yellow:Super speed
Grey:Mind read
White:Understands animals
Orange: Flight
Brown:Shape Shift
Gold:Eternal life}Very rear

Many people believe the tales of the south African royalty to be people learn about them having powers but mistake them for story's the inhabitants of South Africa tell.But no one truly knows where the royal families power comes from.

No one except the royal family themselfs.The family were the creator's of many ancient artefacts.Many believes they were granted powers because of they're kindness.Others believe it was a creation of a formula that made the mutated and gave them powers.

But all of them were wrong.The family was descendants of old egiption gods.Those gods were called the miraculous gods.They were some of the most powerful of all the god's.The Cheng family were the closest thing to them.

One could say they are the offspring of the god's and mortals.That's where they're powers originated.But how they are still in role as royals.Thats what allot of people are wondering.But the reoson being they're kind hearts are what makes everyone follow them.

They are and has always been people following them for they're kindness.Their have been allot of people who tried to overthrow them but the people would help out in the fight.

Unfortunately the Queen fell sick.No one knew what was going on.One day the Queen who's power originally is Super speed that gave of a yellow glow.She suddenly gave of red.The colour of one of the rearest power's.Creation was a power that has only been found Twice in they're family.

The Queen gave birth to a baby girl.She was the definition of perfect.She had dark black hair that gave a blue shine when light hit it.She had white porcelain skin.As well as beautiful blue bell eye's.She glowed red and that gave of happiness to the country.

Unfortunately that happiness didn't last long.The castle was soon under attack.They were after the Princess.Her power was very powerful and people wanted it.She was sent to Paris with her two gaurds.She lived a happy life.

She knew she was a princess.She still missed her parents and country.Luckily she knew this was for the safety of them.She would only return once it's time for her courination.

Authors note

Hey guys

Please don't look this up because it's not true.It's my own story so please don't look for it.You would not find it.😅

O well see you at the next chapter.A royal fairewell to you all👸👑😹