Chapter 4

Marinette POV

I woke up at exactly 4 am.As a princess I am suppose to be on time for everything.That being late was just a act. I got up and put on one of my newest designs.It was a longsleave dress.The skirt was a galaxy affect with music notes on it.The top was black and had two straps that cross​ each other at my collarbone.

I am returning to my homeland so I have to look my best after all. I went down stairs and saw Tom and Sabine in they're armer."Morning princess everything has been put in the limo and you're breakfast is at the counter.You have a hour before you're class leaves for the airport is their anything else you need?"Tom finished and I just smiled."No thank you,you are dismissed and once again thank you for protecting me all these years."They nodded and left.As soon as I leave this house my normalish teenage life is over.

I went to the counter and took my breakfast that was a croissant,eggs and bacon.I will miss this simple life of a normal teenage girl.Being royal is allot of work.Espesialy if you're one with a rare power.

My training will be non stop.No stop thinking about it. I finished my breakfast and went to the limo.Only to find that Marin is also there."What are you doing here I tought you were going with aunt Tikki and uncle Plagg?"

"O I just wanted to tell you Brain wants you back and you were offered another white lion if you were to date Stephan."I just rolled my eyes."Please give me their numbers.This is going to end today."I stepped in to the limo as he hands me the numbers. I am going to kill them.Or better yet I will let Alya do it.

She wouldn't mind killing two rich brats.It would most probably save Chloe.