Chapter 10

Damian POV

Isn't it obvious boy I want you back at the league and your soulmate over there will help the league be victorious."I grit my teeth as my mother said that. I saw Marin enter the room again.Suddenly a blinding purple light filled the room.(Bet non of you saw that coming 😏)(You should probably get back to the story)(Should I)(Yeah you should)(Alright)

A girl stepped forward she had brown hair and eyes.She wore traditional league attire.Her hands glowed purple.Shit serouisly now. She moved her hands and the shadows followed her movements.Looks like she got shadow control."Amiel kill them,judt make sure my son and the girl survives."my mother comanded.She firstly went after Marin.She used her shadows to pin him to a wall.Effectivly hitting all the air out of him.

"Amiel no don't.If you kill him you will die to."Amiel looked at Marinette then back at Marin."How will I die if he's dead?""Well you're​ soulmates if one dies the other one does aswell.It's like ying and yang the one can't excist without the other."Her eyes widen and she let's go of Marin."What are you doing kill them."

"No I won't."Amiel sent her shadows and knocked out a few assassin's.Angel used her powers and transformed my suit into combat clothes.They where a suit that consists of green and black. I also had combat boots.

She on the other hand had knee length black socks allong with some combat boots.She had a black buttened dress.with rest protectors and a red leather jacket.Her hear was loose in wafes down her back.