Chapter 11

No one POV

Amiel and Marin stood back to back as more assassin's entered.Marin levetates some and sends thrm flying away.Amiel uses the shadows to pin them down or knock them out.

Bridgette uses her speed creating mini tornado's trapping assasins and knocking them out.Felix kept shape shifting.He turned into a lion and chased the assasins.When they try to shoot him he turns into a insect and flies over them then turns into a bear.

Tikki fought hand to hand and helped to keep the building from collapsing on them.Plagg used his strength to his advantage.He hit's out assassin's left to right.

Damian destroyes any weapon coming close to them.Marinette was creating a indestrutabel cage to lock them in.The fight lasted a little over a hour.Only Talia was left.She charged towards Damian and Marinette.

Amiel saw this and used the shadows to grab her and throw her into the cage with the rest of the assassin's.Marinette used her powers to help put out the few fires that are burning around the room.Tikki restored the building.

The family walked out on to the balcony.Everyone of theyr  kingdom stood in the square waiting for the result.Marinette made fireworks shooting them in the sky forming the family crest.Cheers emited throughout the square for the victory of theyr royals.