Chapter 7

So basically they already arrived and are in the castle.So please don't.quisten it.

Marinette POV

I was in my room doing my hair when my parents stormed in with gaurds."Um mother father I don't remember a gaurd swapping to occur and may I ask who these new gaurds are I don't recall seeing any of them before?"I asked gesturing to the new gaurds present in the room.Five to be presice.

I looked at them all one was a adult with a few grey hairs present in his dark hair.He has blue eyes and a serouis expression.Next to him was another man he also has dark hair and a lighter blue eyes.He had a big smile on his face.The third man also had dark hair but has green eyes.He had a scowl on his face.The forth one looks maby a year or two older than I am.He also has dark hair and blue eyes.He has bags under his eyes.It looks like he hasn't been sleeping in a few days.Lastly was a boy my age he also had black hair and has electric green eyes.

He also had a serouis expression just like the adult."Marinette these are a few gaurds we arranged.You know the league of assassin's have been after you're piwers so just as a safety proticall.Marin will also be stationed and will use his powers when needed."I nodded as my father continued."They are the Wayne's. I know you know they are one of the richest families world wide but they also protect people.This is Bruce, Richard,Jason, Timothy and lastly Damian."

I greated each member and gave a warm smile before I pulled my hair into a simple ponytail. I left unfortunately Timothy and Damian are my personal gaurds so they have to follow me. I made my way to the dinning hall and saw my class and teacher already seated. I took my seat next to Alya and greated her with a warm smile.

That was until Marin levatated me again."Marin I am going to kill you put me down."I saw him take his seat infront of me smirking.O no he wouldn't.