Ch.11

"Charlee, CHARLEE." I was shook awaked and Laura had a panicked look on her face, "You were screaming, are you okay?"

I looked around and realized that I was safe in my room, "hum, yeah, really bad dream..."

"Jesus girl, talk about a wakeup call."

"Sorry about that, I've never really had bad dreams before."

"It's this place, gives everyone the creeps." She shuddered.

"That or the fact that my whole life has been turned upside down in the last 24 hours."

"Oh yeah, that could be it. Breakfast? I'm starved."

"Sure, I just want to shower first."

Laura left the room and I flopped back down on the bed, what was with that dream? And why did it feel so real? I shook my head, I didn't have time to worry about my dreams, and I had to worry about reality.

Unwilling to end up in the same awkward position I was before, I rushed through my shower. Once back in the room I tossed on some old cutoffs and a thrasher T-shirt, forgoing the makeup because I hated wearing the stuff. I walked into the living room and saw Laura scrolling on her phone.

"Ready chika?"

"Only if you promise not to interrupt my eating with more life altering information."

"Zero promises." She smirked.

We made our way to the dining hall, and I paid more attention to the building itself. It reminded me of a maze, winding staircases, doors popping up out of nowhere, High towers with do not enter signs. Gave me the creeps. We finally made it to the dining hall.

"Why don't you go sit down and I'll bring you a tray?" Laura said

"Uh, sure but why?"

"Because everyone is staring." She shrugged and walked towards the line.

I sat down with a humph and started picking my nails.

"I think I prefer the towel." His voice washed over me and chills broke out all over my body. I looked up and stared into completely black eyes they were cold, without a flicker of emotion. They didn't seem to match his voice, which was full of humor.

"I'm shocked you noticed at all what I was wearing, you seemed... preoccupied. Anna wasn't it?" That only seemed to egg him on more, his grin broadened.

"Jealous, little one?" He tilted his head to his side. Once again our eyes met, a cackling spread over my skin, heat this time instead of chills. I fought the urge to reach over and touch him again, what is with that? I bit my tongue hard, and tasted the copper from the blood.

"I don't even know you." I spit out

"No, but I have a feeling you will." His eyes flashed red, and for a second I could have sworn I saw something, pain perhaps, but just as soon as it appeared it was gone. "Until next time." And he was gone.

I looked at him as he walked away, black jeans that hung low, just tight enough where you could see his leg muscles. A dark blue t-shirt showcased his ridiculous arm muscles, I'd almost say they were bulging... his olive skin was flawless, and he rocked a five o'clock shadow, his dark hair fell in waves just past his ears.

"What was Sebastian doing over here?" the sound of Laura's voice snapped me out of my trance.

"I ran into him the other day in the shower."

"Excuse me? Details, now."

"It was really nothing, he was with some girl. He probably came over here to make sure I wouldn't tell or something." I shrugged and started picking at the eggs and bacon she brought over.