Ch 12 - The Power of All Might

Soo! As you can see, or i hope you can, there is a video above that plays the song "You Say Run" that you can play during All Might's battle against Nomu :3 Enjoy!~
————————————————

All Might's steps echoed throughout the arena as he walked towards the top of the stairs. "It's fine now!" he boomed as his large hand reached up to the knot of his tie. In one swift movement, he tore it off. "I am here!" he claimed proudly.

"All Might!" Mineta cried out as tears spilled from his dark eyes.

"Ribbit..." Tsuyu croaked quietly in shock.

"All... Might..." Midoriya mumbled, suspended in the air with the help of Tsuyu's tongue.

'He's not smiling...' Yasumi stared at the furious expression of the number one pro hero.

Shigakari pulled away from the students and stood up. "I've been waiting, hero..." he said in a raspy voice. "You trash of society." All Might took off his yellow striped blazer and threw it aside.

"That's All Might...?" a villain stuttered. "It's my first time seeing him in person!" he exclaimed, overwhelmed by the hero's presence.

"He looks so intimidating..." another said.

"Idiots, don't hesitate!" one yelled as his hands clenched into fists. "If we kill that, we'll—" Before the villain could finish his sentence, he was knocked out by All Might who had reached them with incredible speed. He soon knocked out several of them in a mere few seconds, kneeling beside Aizawa's unconscious body with one hand resting on his back.

As the villains fell All Might picked up the bloodied teacher. "Sorry, Aizawa-kun," he apologized before turning towards the students in the water.

It all went by in a flash. One moment, Yasumi and her classmates were standing in the water, the next they were set down onto the ground by All Might, far away from the villains.

"Huh...? Huh?! What?" Mineta stuttered, shocked at the sudden rescue. Yasumi looked at the villains and saw that All Might had managed to land a hit on Shigaraki while saving them. His hand covered his face in replacement of the one that fell off, making Yasumi grimace at the sight of all the severed hands clinging on to him.

"Everyone, go to the entrance. I'm leaving Aizawa-kun to you," All Might said, still focused on the villains. "He's unconscious. Hurry!"

"Y-yes, sir!" Mineta said as both he and Tsuyu rushed to Aizawa's aid. Yasumi went to follow but half way she turned her head once she noticed that Midoriya wasn't following.

"All Might..." he said quietly.

"Midoriya-san, c'mon!" Yasumi said as she gestured for Midoriya to follow. He nodded and both of them rushed to Aizawa's side.

Midoriya stood up with Aizawa's unconscious form leaning over him, his head in his shoulders while Midoriya held one of his arms. Mineta was behind him, holding Aizawa's boots so as to not let his lower body drag on the ground. "All Might, you can't. The brain villain took One Fo—" Midoriya stopped once he realized Tsuyu and Mineta were looking at him. Yasumi instead was staring at Shigaraki and Nomu, her eyes narrowing into a glare. She turned back to Midoriya as he reworded what he was trying to say. "He took a punch that didn't break my arm, but he didn't even twitch," he claimed. "He's gonna be—" Midoriya stopped when All Might held his hand up for him to stop, not facing the students.

"Young Midoriya! It's fine!" he said as he raised his hand to do a peace sign over his eye. Midoriya looked at All Might before looking at Aizawa, turning and beginning to walk towards the entrance with Mineta, Tsuyu, and Yasumi supporting Aizawa's weight.