Day One:

I stayed up until five in the morning then woke up at ten. I didn't end up eating anything until around noon. The first thing that I ate was a mini dark chocolate kind bar (100 calories). I played in bed for a while and did some homework. I took an hour nap around two-thirty. Once I woke up I threw on some workout clothes and waited for my friend to pick me up so we could go to redline. While I was waiting, I had a to-go pack of dill pickle slices (15 calories). Redline is like a training facility where you do thirty minutes of HIIT, thirty minutes of working on your specific sport, and thirty minutes of weight training in the gym. I got home around seven and began preparing dinner. I had cauliflower crust pepperoni pizza (360 calories) and a plain salad with no dressing (25 calories).

100 + 15 + 360 + 25 = 500

Daily Tip:

DRINK WATER!!! I know that literally everyone and their mom says this, but it's true. It helps you feel fuller, and reduces headaches. It also helps to cleanse your body of bad toxins which will help fat loss. In order to start seeing differences, though, you need to A: drink ALOT of water. I mean like a gallon which is sixteen glasses, and a glass is eight ounces. B: you need to drink this amount of water consistently for at least a week. Cold water burns more calories as you drink it, but warmer water is easier to chug and get down faster.

Okay, that's all for today. See you all tomorrow!