Chapter 2: Sensitive girl.

May 21, 2012. Monday, 6:30.

~Y/N~
I woke up from the sound of my phone vibrating louder than the actual alarm I set up on it. I sat up straight and looked at my phone, 6:31 AM, I yawned, slipped on my glasses, and went to my music app to turn on a station I like while I was getting ready. The first song that first came up was 'She's kinda hot' by 5SOS, one of my favorite songs from them. They're not my favorite band but their songs are good.
I finally got up and went to my bathroom to take a short shower, brush my teeth, and get dressed.
After getting out of the shower, I put a towel on to cover myself since I was a bit paranoid about the curtains covering my glass door, still showing my bedroom. I went over to my closet and put on the uniform my mom and I bought a couple of days ago. It was cute, it was a white collared shirt with a beige cardigan over it, a navy blue skirt and a black blazer. As I put it on, I admired it a lot, I never wore uniforms so it was pretty different from the normal clothing I wear.
There was a bowtie that had to be done and worm for the dress code, but I left it undone just to put my own flare into it.
I went to my vanity to do my makeup, doing my eyebrows, and putting on mascara with a little eyeliner. I put on some blush and lip tint on my lips. I brushed my hair,  I should ask my mom to et my hair cut, it was the length of my hips now, but I just put my hair into two ponytails and secured it with blue ribbons. I remembered I still have my glasses on, so I took them off and opened my drawer, taking out a pair of my usual contacts. My eyes watered as I applied them on.

I went to my nightstand and turned off the music, putting my phone into my backpack. I already had some notebooks and pencils in it with my wireless headphones for school. I went downstairs with my backpack and everything else ready.
"Ready to go?" My dad asked from the kitchen, I heard him grab some keys. It looks like he already bought a car.
"Yep! Are we taking a car?" I asked, reaching the end of the stairs. My dad was tightening his tie and looked at me.
"Of course, sweetie, the company is far away, other than your school, but I'll give you a drive for today if you want." my dad explained, I smiled a bit and nodded. I thought it'd be nice for my dad to drop me off on my first day, like the times when I was little, going to my first day of elementary in my hometown.
My dad and I walked to the garage, there revealed a pristine white BMW SUV. It was nice and expected my parents to get a car like this or something, trying to show off the money we have, but I just think we don't deserve it, even if my parents did work hard to get the money. I got in the car before my dad did and start the car.

~~~~~~~~👓🏐~~~~~~~~

I was walking with Yamaguchi as we arrived at the entrance of the school, I had my headphones in, listening to something other than rainforest sounds since I didn't feel the need to murder anyone right now. It was 'Anxiety' by Blackbear, and it wasn't something I related to but just a song I thought was nice. As we enter the school, I feel Yamaguchi tap my shoulder, I looked at him, raising my eyebrow.
"What?" I said, taking my headphones off and hanging them from my neck.
"There are students crowding that car over there, " Yamaguchi pointed ad the streets that led to the school, there were students pulling their phones out, surrounding a white SUV. I squinted my eyes, Yamaguchi pulling me towards the crowd to see what was going on. We see a girl with long pigtails and headphones on getting out of the car. She had black hair and glasses, but she looked familiar. I didn't want to speak to the girl because the class was about to start soon, and there were kids crowding her car.

"Let's go, Yamaguchi," I said, sternly, walking off with Yamaguchi trailing behind me.

"O-okay, Tsukki!" He exclaimed we headed to our classes.

As we both go to our classes, I put my headphones into my messenger bag and sat down in my seat, my desk behind Yamaguchi. I looked out the window and rolled my eyes as I saw Hinata and Kageyama walk in the field. I see them greet the same girl that came from the 'show off' car. They walked off and I waited for class to start.