Chapter 5: hang out!

July 1, 2012. At home, 10:00 AM

~Y/N~
It's been over a month since I've been here in Sendai city, and I'm already stressed with the terms coming up. It's the weekend, I have no plans, and I'm doing nothing but studying all day. Over the last few weeks, the boys and I have been hanging out a lot, and the girls asked me to be an assistant manager, so I agreed. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi have been walking me home and sometimes Hinata, Kageyama, Nishinoya, and Tanaka join us. Surprisingly, they all live pretty close to my neighborhood (kinda creepy to me but meh.)
On the weekends, my mom has been making me model for the company, but since I have to focus on the exams, my dad keeps saying "Education comes first, " but he was right.
I finally got to cut my hair but I dyed it back to my original hair color, H/C. The length was up to my shoulder but I could still put it into a bun or ponytail.

I felt my phone buzz besides me, I put down my pencil and close my notebook. It was Tadashi.

"Hey Tadashi, " I answered.

Hey Y/N. Tsukki and I are hanging out, what are you doing?

"Nothing but studying. What's up?" I asked.

Oh, we just wanted to ask if you wanted to come over.

"Oh, of course! I'll see you there!" I hung up and put my phone down, going downstairs.

"Hey mom! I'm going over to my guy friends house, is that okay?"

"Okay, but no funny business, "

"Roger that!" I saluted and went back to my room to get changed out of my skimpy cropped tank top and shorts. It's been rainy and cloudy the past week and I get cold easily, so I changed into a white t-shirt and some ripped mom jeans, a pink knitted cardigan over. I grabbed a mini white backpack and put on my white sneakers. I brushed.my short hair and tied it into a ponytail, leaving the bangs to frame my face. I grabbed my phone and headphone and listened to "Sweater Weather" by the Neighborhood. (good song for the rainy seasons and cardigan sweaters)

Tadashi texted me, telling me they were at Tsukishima's house. It was just a 10-minute walk, but I kept stepping in puddles of rainwater by accident.
I finally reached Tsukishima's house, it looked nice and cozy, unlike my house, very cold and spacious.
I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. The door opened, revealing Tsukki's brother that opened up the door.
"Oh! Kei's girlfriend!" I turned red the moment he called me Tsukishima's brother.
"Um, hi Kei's brother. May I come in?" I asked, embarrassed to death by being called someone's girlfriend, especially since it was my best friend.
"Of course! Kei!" Tsukishima's brother led me inside, I took my shoes off and placed then by the steps of the hallway.

"Hey Y/N. Let's go." Tsukki came down and said in his monotone voice. Before going up I turned to his brother and bowed slightly, then going up to where Tsukishima was leading me to. We got to his room, Tadashi was playing on his phone, sitting on the little table that was next to Tsukki's bed.
"Hey Y/N!" Tadashi noticed that I arrived, Tsukishima laid on his bed and sat up straight.

"Hey Tadashi, what are you guys doing?" I asked, sitting on my knees against the table.
"Tsukki was helping me with English, " Tadashi said, opening up his notebook. I glanced at Tsukishima, who was just shrugging his shoulders at me, I smiled and looked back at Tadashi.
"Are you finished?" I asked. Tadashi shook his head in response, I moved to his left to see his notebook.
"These don't look hard." I said, sliding the notebook back to Tadashi.
"Well that's because you lived in America, are you still an idiot all these years?" Tsukki teased, I just looked at him, pouting.
"Tsukki, don't be mean to Y/N, " Tadashi said.
"Yeah! Firefly, " I grinned, Tsukishima blushed as I called him that, covering his face with his hand Nd looked away. Tadashi was giggling a bit behind me.