Chapter 13: Happy ending.

December 31, 2020. Tuesday, afternoon.

~Y/N~
Years have gone by, Tsukishima and I are still together after we graduated and we went to the same college which was really nice. Yamaguchi and Hitoka are engaged (my babies growing up T•T) while Daichi and Suga are already married. Hinata and Kageyama are dating and Noya and Asahi are together too.
It felt like time went by so fast, but I'm happy that I'm still with Tsukki.

"Kei! When is everyone coming?" I ask Tsukishima who was scrolling on his phone, sitting against the kitchen counter.
"10:00 tonight." He blankly said. It's 3:00 in the afternoon and we are holding a new year's party tonight on our apartment roof.
I yawn and turn to Tsukki, still on his phone. I walk up behind him while putting my hair up in a bun and hugged his neck.
"What are you looking at?" I slurred a bit, looking at his phone screen before it turns black.
"Just the checklist. We have everything for the party right?" He asked, making me a bit suspicious but I nodded in response to his question.
"Okay, I'm gonna go and get something real quick. Tell Yachi and Kiyoko I say hi." He says, getting off his seat and took his jacket, heading out the door. I huffed, it feels like Tsukishima is hiding something from me. I sighed and went to my room.

I hear knocking from the front door and go to open it.
"Y/N!" Yachi yells and hugs me, Kiyoko giving me a small wave. I smile and hug back Yachi.
"Hey guys, come in!" I say.

~~~~~~~👓🏐~~~~~~~

I text Kuroo.

Rooster head
We're waiting.

Me
I'm coming, asshole

Okay.

I sigh and start sprinting to the coffee shop a couple of blocks down.
I enter the cafe and start looking around for Kuroo and the others.
"Tsukishima!" I hear someone call for me. I look at the direction of the owl head and walk over to their table.
"Made us waiting," Kuroo said.
"I know, shut up." I say, taking a seat beside Akaashi.
"Okay, so?" Bokuto states. I roll my eyes and take out a small velvet box. The boys were in awe as they saw the gem.
"She's really going to like that," Kuroo says, Bokuto and Akaashi nodding. I smirk a bit, look at the gem before closing the box.

~~~~~~~~Time skip, 9:37~~~~~~~~

The girls and I were getting ready for the party together. Tsukishima came back with the boys, Bokuto, Kuroo, and Akaashi to set up the party on the roof.
I was helping Yachi with her hair while Kiyoko did her make up. Yachi wore a cute black dress with small open slits to show her sides. Kiyoko wore a dark royal blue dress that reached her knees, while I wore a white dress, the skirt going up to my mid-thigh and down to my calf in the back.
"Okay, done!" I said, finish braiding Yachi's now grown out hair on the side.
"Ah, thank you Y/N!" She thanks me and got up from the vanity chair.
"Let's go up to the roof, the boys should be finished getting everything ready." Kiyoko said. I nodded and we all went to the rooftop.

"Tadashi!" Yachi yells out, seeing Yamaguchi on the roof with Tsukki and the others who arrived.
"Kiyoko!" Tanaka yelled and went to give her a hug.
Everyone that was invited arrived early. I greeted everyone who was there, drinking the beer that Tsukki and I got for the party. I look around to find Tsukishima, who was with the four boys. I walk over to them.
"Y/N-san! Hey!" Bokuto greeted me, I waved to them a little and hugged them all.
"How's the Black Jackals?" I ask asked the two bedhead twins.

~~~~~~Timeskip, 11:32~~~~~~

It was almost 12, and Tsukki has been looking on his phone every 10 minutes. I sigh and look over at the table that had the drinks, the beers we're almost out.
"Kei, let's go get more beer." I turned to him as he looked up from his phone.
"Okay." he answers.
We both walk downstairs to our apartment. As we walk in, I went into the kitchen and pick up a pack of beer from the fridge, turning to Tsukki who was still on his phone. I huffed and put the beer pack on the floor, walking up to the tall blonde.
Tsukishima looks up from his phone and puts it in his pocket as I hugged him.
"Are you hiding something from me?" I asked, resting my head on his chest. I could hear him breathe and his heart pound. Tsukishima wrapped his arms around my body and rested his chin on my head.
"No, I'm not." He says, sounding a little empathetic.
"Then why are you acting so... Weird?!" I shouted out, lifting my head from his chest.
Tsukishima sighs and parts the hug to hold my hand.
"It's almost 12, let's go back up," Tsukki says, dragging me up.
"Wha- hey!" I stumble a bit but start walking while Tsukishima kept holding my hand as we walk up to the roof.

We got to the roof but Tsukki twirled me before I faced everyone behind us.
"I love you Y/N" Tsukishima states and turns me around. Fireworks start going off and loud booms from them go off. Everyone was gazing at the fireworks. I turn around to see Tsukishima down on one knee, holding an open ring box with a beautiful gleaming diamond ring. I gasped and cover my face as I start to cry.
"You've been my best friend ever since, and now you're my soulmate, " Tsukki stated. I knew he was nervous as he stood up on both feet, still holding the ring box.
"Now I want you to be.. My w-wife!" he yelled out. Tears started rolling down my face, I couldn't help but hiccup.
"Yes!" I sobbed and jumped in Tsukishima's arms, hearing everyone clap and cheer for us.
I parted the hug and held my hand out for Tsukki to put the ring on my finger. It fit perfectly. I wrap my arms around Tsukishima and kiss him.
"Happy new year's!" I yell at him, the fireworks still going off.
"Happy new years, " Tsukki said back, smiling and kissing me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the end! I'm so thankful for everyone who got 'Childhood friends' this far! Shout out to everyone who supported mainly!

MultifariousFandoms
Sad_tbh
madde9504
Crystal_Daisy
Cherrypie990
aomineswhore
BlueFNaF
theweebo18
SimpForDaphne
Zanechanlover123
ohkaykep
Kei_Tsukishima_
Lilpigthe3rd
SnowPawCatimie
MikaMartinez072
Eunkoak
kagsoncrack
KITKATKATE1129
senpaixkito
Kei_Tsukishima_

If I accidentally tagged anyone who doesn't read this, well... Read it. But if I missed anyone, sorry! But thank you again for supporting! Please read my other books if you like this one!