♤chapter two♤

■Nicoli's POV■

*Thing in the description happens, I'm not rewriting that again cuz that's a pain in the arse*

"Okay, where the fuck am I?" I asked myself. Last thing I remember is me passing out. That means I must be dreaming, right? You don't just pass out and wake up in the middle of a forest, right???

I sigh, "Alrighty then, if I'm here, then where the fuck is Cage?" I look around once more. We were with each other when I passed out. Did he just dump me here or what? Or maybe he's in the same boat I'm in. If that's true, then that big idiot might get into some serious trouble. I gotta go find him before that happens.

I stand up and start calling his name. "Cage! Cage do you hear me???" I then hear rustling. I look in the direction of the noice. The bush rustles again. "Whose there? Come out or I'll hurt ya somethin' bad!" I yell out. I pull put my pocket knife and raise it in front of me.

"Last chance asshole!" Just right after I said that, a figure emerged from the leaves. It was this weird dude with gravity defying gray hair. I lower my weapon and cock my head sideways.

"Da fuk? Did I get dumped near a nerd convention or what?" The weird dude started to get closer. "Woah woah man, back the fuck up and introduce yo self like a gentleman!" The dude just stopped and gave me a closed eye smile.

"Oh yeah, my bad. I'm Kakashi Hatake. And you?" I grimaced at that halfassed introduction. This dude is too comfortable. I guess I'll just give him a halfassed greeting too. After all he's just a low. (A/N: a low is basically an English translated Yakuza term that describes the rank of someone. A low is like some random person on the streets, a low level person.)

"Yeah well, I'm Nicoli and that's all you need to know. Now tell me where them fuck I am, got it?" I flip my pocket knife closed and put it back in my pocket. The dude just laughs. "You seem lost, why don't you come with me and I'll bring you to the Hokage?" Wait, is this dude in a gang too?

"Is the Hokage your boss or something?" Maybe his boss is allied with us. If not, then I guess I'll be in a bitch of torture. The dude just looked at some book and started walking. "Yeah, now follow me."

■■■

"Yo, so like... Aren't you a bit too old to be cosplaying? Or is that your uniform?" Maybe his boss is into cosplay and wants his lackeys to look like nerds or something.

"Yeah, I guess it is my uniform..." I snicker under my breath. "Is something funny?" He said, looking up from his book and back at me.

"Nah man, you cool." As soon as he turned back around, I snickered again. Ninja dude just sighed and said, "Here we are..." I looked up and saw a large gap through the trees. As we walked forward, I could finally see it.

"Oh shit dude, is this here your base or somethin'? It's fuckin' huge!"(A/N: That's what she said-) I looked up in awe. This group must be fucking rich! It looks like a whole ass city! I wonder why I've never heard of this gang.

"Yep this is Konoha, the village hidden in the leaves." We went through the gates. I guess they just run a small village. And I've never heard of Konoha, so they must be a low gang. Explains why they're so weird... Kinda.

As we walked the dirt streets, I was getting stared at a lot. Guess they don't get many visitors, especially from the city. Their all wearing weird shit. So me wearing jeans, a tight black sleeveless cropped top, a cropped jean jacket, and some converse looks pretty out of place.

"Now this is the Hokage Tower, let's go in." I looked up to see this absolute massive tower. This gang is giving me so many mixed feelings! I guess the Hokage is pretty powerful here.

■■■

"*Puff**Puff**Puff*" I was practically wheezing by the time we reached the top of the stairs. The Hokage's office was at the top of the tower. So, of course, we had to take the fucking stairs! They should just install a fucking elevator dammit!

"Are you okay?" The Hatake dude asked. "Yeah, I'm good... It's just I don't get this much exercise where I'm from..." I finally composed myself and prepared to walk into this Hokage's office.

Hatake knocked on the door lightly. We heard a faint 'come in' and he opened the door. There, I saw this old man in robes, smoking a pipe. Now he definitely doesn't look like the normal Yakuza boss. But that doesn't mean I shouldn't show him respect. I don't want to get my 5th finger cut off or something.

"Ah! Hello Kakashi. I see you have a visitor for me?" The old man said, looking at me. I figured news the time to introduce myself. He seems like a pretty big boss so I better show some respect. I take a kneel down before him.

"Pardon my intrusion, but I seem to have gotten lost. And one of your guys picked me up. I don't know if it means anything to you, but I represent a certain Kaijo Group." I raise my head slightly to see what his reaction was. I was expecting realization, or maybe even anger. But all he looked like was confused.

"I'm sorry," He said, "But I have no idea whom this 'Kaijo Group' is." I'm kinda dumbfounded by now.

"Seriously? We're like one of the most powerful gangs in Japan. We run half of Tokyo and some other neighboring cities as well!" I knew I kind of said they probably wouldn't know us, but like come on! The only way so many coincidences keep happening is if this isn't really a gang...

"This reminds me of another fellow we found in the woods talking about his gang in Tokyo, Japan. Is that your friend?" My eyes widen. Cage? He was brought here too? Then, what happened to him? Where is he???

Question flooded my head. "Are you alright?" The old man snapped me out of my trance. "What did you do with Cage?" I sternly said, finally standing up. The guards in the room tensed up a bit in alert. But with a wave of his hand, the old man calmed them down.

"Your friend is waiting in the next room. I'll get one of my ANBU to bring him in." I nodded as he looked at one of his guards. The guard seemed to understand, and vanished. My eyes went wide...

"Wtf/wtf" Me and another voice says. I look back to see Cage looking where to guard used to be. He almost immediately shifted his gase to me. He smiled big and ran up to hug me.

"Nico! You're safe! I wasn't sure what happened after I passed out in the playground, but then I found myself in the woods and now," the next part he loudly whispers in my ear, "We're in ninja land!" I tilt my head at him. "That's the face I made! I'm telling you the truth, ask the Hokage!" I looked to the old man. He sighed...

This is gonna be a long day...