♤chapter three♤

(A/N: What should Nico look like, I'll put options at the end of the chapter, thx hun buns<3)

Previous chapter~

This is gonna be a long day...

Current chapter, Nico's POV~

"And it fuckin was," I said, referring to what I said last chapter. "What was?" Cage said, looking at me confused. I sighed, "Don't worry about it." I walked ahead of him.

Now, you might be wondering wtf happened. Well, Author-san was too fuckin' lazy to write about how the Hokaga-what's-his-name told us about ninja land and the academy and everything to know and shit. We told him what happened to us and that was that. I don't really think the old fart believed us but screw it. Plus he gave us money and a place to stay so that's nice.

Unfortunately, when he told us about the academy, stupid Cage just had to beg the old man to enroll us. I tried to protest, but Cage gave me those puppy dog eyes that I just can't say no to. Anyways, the old man agreed. So Monday, we have to go to school! Dammit!

We were currently walking with Bakaka to our new home. Correction, shitty apartment. Shitty, run down, apartment."Here it is!" Kakashi fake-enthusiasticlly said. Cage looked up. He was clearly disappointed.

"This shit's kinda sad," He said.

"Hey, still a fuck-ton better than where we used to live, am I right?" I nudged Cage with my elbow as he looked at me, seriously. After about 5 seconds of seriousness, we simultaneously burst out laughing. "It's funny cuz it's true! Hahaha!(but it was not funny, these two are probably on drugs)" Cage said while laughing.

"Are you guys okay?" Kakati interrupted us, looking pretty concerned. We turned serious again and looked and him, and then each other. I shrugged while Cage answered him. "Not in the slightest man," We started laughing again.

After bit, we shut up and reached the apartment. It was on the second floor. I noticed the apartment next to ours said, 'Usumaki'. Sounds like and old person. The front door was opened as we walked in. It was as disgusting on the inside as it is on the outside. Kind of like my dad, lol.

"This is where you'll live," Kakashi started. "No shit," I whispered. "*sigh* Any questions?" I raised my hand. Kaka sighed once more and pointed at me. "Yeah, uh.. Why you so goddamn sexy Kakabaka?" I joked. Cage covered his face to keep from laughing. Kakashi just looked at me, and sighed for like the 5th time, and walked out.

"Oh damn, why you gotta go? Come on let me get those digits baby~!" I yelled as he walked out the door and slammed it. I sarcastically sighed myself and feigned sadness.

"I thought you were trying ta stay away from dating?" Cage looked at me with a smirk. "Oh come on, that man had a fine ass and you know it." Cage laughed as well as I.

"Speaking of which, remember that anime I used to watch?" He hinted. "Which one? You're a fucking otaku man," I mocked him. He chuckles. "You know, the one about ninjas?" He nudged me with his elbow as I did to him earlier.

"You mean the one about a cat boy or sum?" He looked at me like I just fucked his dad. "What? No! The one where *insert long, unnecessary summary about the show Naruto*!" Jesus cunt that took like 10 fuckin' minutes. I sigh, kinda like Kakabitch, and shake my head. "Okay, so you think we stuck in a fucking anime? Who would do that? What kind of nutjob would even read that if it ever perhaps gets turned into some fuckin weird ass bl fanfiction on Wattpad perhaps called *YAKUZA'S INSTANT RAMEN (naruto yaoi fanfic)*???" I yell out, hinting at the crazy ass nutjob writing this and the crazy ass nutjobs reading it.