♤chapter four♤

(A/N: I seriously fuckin' recommend this song uwu)

NARUTO'S POV

𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮™ 

I was walking in a forest. It looked so familiar even though I know I've never been here. As I aimlessly wondered around the woods, my foot hit something hard. I look down and see an empty bottle, then more empty bottles leading to something. As I followed the trail of glass bottles, the smell of alcohol and sin got stronger, making me cringe. I heard a small groan and looked up. 

What I saw was terrifying, a large humanoid monster with gray skin and yellow eyes was kicking a small naked boy. The monster was large in the sense of body weight, as it was in fact very short. It looked as though because of his short stature, all of his fat was compacted. He was wearing a white wife-beater, though it was no longer white, it was now yellow and brown. With sweat stains staining it further. It had looked like he hasn't changed or showered in months. He grinned, showing his rotten and yellow teeth. The whites of his eyes were yellow, most likely caused by liver failure. 

The boy was curled up in a ball, trying to cover himself from the harsh blows given by the monster. His skin was pale white like paper, but covered by purple and blue bruises, red marks, and old and fresh scars. He looked like a mess. He wasn't as dirty as the monster, but he still looked very messy. You could see his rib cage and unlike the monster, he had barely any fat on his whole body. His hair was midnight black. The boy looked at the monster in disgust, and through teary eyes I saw almost glowing yellow irises. He was beautiful. 

I try to reach out to help, I try to run over, I tried to scream. But I no longer could move my arms, I no longer could move my legs, I no longer could speak. But still, the boy looked over to me, his beautiful eyes pleading for me to help. I see him open his mouth, he said- *BANG*

𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮™  is over. 

I fall out of my bed due to the loud noise, landing on my butt. I groan and get up, rubbing my backside. I look up at the wall, angrily. I walk out my door still in my pajamas and bang on my neighbors door. The door starts to open. 

"Can't you keep it down?! I was sleepin-" I stop my yelling as I notice who opened the door. It was the boy from my dream. He looked older and much different, but he still had those striking yellow eyes. He looked even more beautiful than in my dream. 

"You good, kid?" He asks. This is the first time I heard him talk, his voice was scratchy like he'd been smoking for years, but he still sounded angelic. I blush and look down. "J-Just keep it down..." I quickly walk back to my apartment and close my door behind me. 

Nico's POV

"J-Just keep it down..." The blond boy shuffles back to his apartment as I was left there kinda confused. What a weird ass kid. "Well, well, well... Looks like somebody has an admirer, lol" I look back at Cage. "What cha mean?" He scoffs. "That kid looked totally head over hills for ya!" 

I roll my eyes, "Yeah right, and by the way, it's head over HEELS, dumbass.." I walk to the kitchen and look through the fridge, finding only an empty shithole. My stomach growls at me, telling me to hurry the fuck up and get food. "Mother fucker..." I whispered to myself. I turn to Cage, "Hey, lets go get food and shit, mk?" He just smirks and nods. And off we went to get food.