them.

>>recommended with dark mode and the sans serif font<<

mode and the sans serif font<<

cha mihyeon.

the ruthless ceo of JMA corporation. the same person that will ruin your life without even batting an eye at you. that person is currently sighing in content as they walk through the field, feet covered in water, uniform in splotches of mud.

that same person who eliminated all their siblings is cursing out the world for its filthiness. talk about foreshadowing.

but alas, his rest was broken by a shrill of a phone coming from their pocket.

"president cha! you have to return to the company the shareholders are currently-"

"it seems that you want your salary deducted this month, assistant kang."

their assistant, currently taken aback on the other side of the phone, retorts back.

"then what do i do president cha?!"

   "just send them away."

"president cha! it's mr. choi!"

    "i'll be there in 10."

the speeding of an engine comes to stop and the black haired president comes out of the backseat, greeted by their workers.

"why hello, president cha."

the poison dripped voice said, coming from the one and only mr. choi, ceo of HNH group.

he faced at where the voice came from and gave his  best predatory smile to the man.

"greetings, president choi. it's quite cold out here, so i do suggest you come inside."

"of course, president cha."

and that ends the first chapter of the rewritten version of a woman's true beauty! i decided to make the story a bit different rather than the boring format of mc gets new body and makes friends with the protagonists. i do hope you enjoy this fanfic everyone <3