Tourning

"Jesse!!" I yelled. "What?!" My twin brother, Jesse, yelled back. Jesse is the lead singer in a band called The Neighbourhood. (AKA The NBHD) We are currently on tour in L.A. My name is Lena. I have brown hair and blue eyes (the only difference between me and him) and a sleeve tattoo on my left arm.
"It's time to go! Or we'll be late for our flight! The rest of the guys are waiting!" "Ok I'm coming!" And soon my brother came down with his bags. "Thank you!" "Meh meh." my brother mocked. I grabbed my bags and we went out to our tour bus.
We walked onto the bus and past the guys in the living room.
~hour past~

We had finally arrived at the airport! We grabbed our bags and went through all that crap. we had got on to our seats. I was sitting by the window, Zach was sitting next to me and Jesse was sitting at the end. Jermy, Michael, and Bryan were sitting behind us. I grabbed my bag and got out my headphones and phone and started blasting Let It Go by... Well... The NBHD.
I looked out the window and soon fel asleep.
~4 hours later~

"Lena.. Hey Lena, you have to get up. We gotta go." Zach said as he shook me.
"What?" I asked still half asleep.
"We have to go."
"Oh... Ok.."
~Past everything~

"Oh wow!!" I said, looking up to see a beautiful 3 story house. Jesse stood next to me and his jaw practically hit the ground. Bryan came and shut his jaw. Zach stood next to me and waved his hand in front of my face. "Earth to Lena!"
"Hmm... what?"
"Are we... Going to go in or are we just going to stand here all night?"
"Shut up!" And we ran inside.
I smiled and looked at Zach and we ran upstairs. We looked through each room, trying to find a room we liked before anybody else could. "DUDE! THIS ROOM IS AWESOME!" Zach yelled. I ran over to his room. It was a blue room with a bed in the middle but still enough room to move.
There was a walk in closet, bathroom, and a balcony! "I WANT THIS ROOM!! HELP ME FIND ONE!!" He smiled and he walked to the room next to his which is the exact same room only red. "Hehehehe YAY!!" I yelled and jumped on the bed.
I looked up and saw Zach smiling and staring at me. "What?!" I asked. "Oh, nothing." he smiled. "Tell me!!!!" "Hmmm, Nope." I got up and started chasing him. "TELL ME!!!"
"NEVER!! OH CRAP JESSE HELP ME!!!" He screamed. Jesse looked from me to Zach, looked back down and said, "Naw, I'm good."
"CURSE YOU JESSE RUTHFORD!!" And I started chasing him again. He ran outside and looked at the pool. Just then, I pushed him in!