Chapter 1 - New Girl

Sana P.O.V

Ok Sana, here we go, your new school for the last school year. Seoul High. I moved from Japan to Korea about 6 months ago, but I had to learn Korean before I could go in school. I hope that I can go through this school year with no problems, and I hope to make friends. I walk to the school doors and I get a bit nervous. I quickly walk to the office and ask the secretary for my homeroom. She tells me it's 205 and wishes me the best school year. I bow and thank her and head to my room. When I get there, I see that they started callling out names. I knock on the door and the teacher walks to the door.

"Hey, you must be the new student, come on in"

I walk in and stand in front of the class.

"So class, this is our new student, she's from Japan, and I hope you all treat her well, would you mind introducing yourself"

I look at the class and take a deep breath.

"Hello, I'm Minatozaki Sana, but you can just call me Sana, I'm 21 years old, and I love cheese kimbap, I hope to make friends with all of you"

"Thank you Sana, you can go sit by Mina"

I see a girl who raised her hand so I knew who she was and I smile. She seems like a nice person. 

"Hi, I'm Mina, I'm also from Japan"

"Hi" I look to the teacher and class starts. I look over at Mina and see her writing something on a piece of paper. She hands it to me and I read it.

Would you like to eat with me and my friends today at lunch?

I turn to her and nod.

The bell rings and class is over. Mina grabs my arm while we go out of the classroom and takes me to her locker.

"It's nice meeting you, I never thought I'd make friends the first day"

"Oh, don't worry Sana, everyone in the school is friendly, except for Lisa and her squad, and obviously their fans, if you ever bump into them, don't say anything and just leave"

"Why?"

"You'll get to know why later on in the year, but me and my friends are really nice, I have to go to Chemistry class, what do you have?"

"I think I have Computer class.."

"Oh, well see you after lunch, and remember, don't get into any trouble"

"Ok, thanks Mina.."

"Just Mina, your older, so I call you Sana unnie"

"Ok, bye Mina"

"Bye"

She turns around and leaves. I walk to my class and sit in an empty spot. When class is over, I go to my locker and leave my notebooks there. Then I walk to the lunch room and see Mina waving her hand at me. I walk over to her table after serving myself lunch and sit down beside her.

"Guys, this is Sana, the girl I was talking about"

"Hi" I say shyly. They smile at me and then introduce themselves.

"Hi, I'm Jihyo, I'm 20, and basically, I take care of these children, and someone else who isn't here, nice to meet you"

She points at Mina and a girl beside her.

"Hi I'm Chaeyoung, I'm 19, same age as Mina, and I love to sing and rap, nice to meet you"

"And you already know me, so no need of introduction"

"Who is the other person that isn't here"

"Oh, that's Momo, she's also from Japan and she loves dancing, and on top of that, she's the top dancer in the school, she has the most awards, winning first place, but she has an enemy and her squad"